Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will try to keep a list of who is going so all of us can meet at one time or another. This is one reason I like going to the shows meeting the faces behind the names.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Big names signings!! Even though I do not collect baseball nor football, it will be crazy line to wait to get Cal's auto. I'm in!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Big names signings!! Even though I do not collect baseball nor football, it will be crazy line to wait to get Cal's auto. I'm in!

It a blast and the lines cab very long.

Here the owner of SCF gettin Barry to sign a football.

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 01-24-2010 at 02:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going! Hope we can get together for dinner or lunch or something. I will be driving from Atlanta and staying the wk at the Hilton which is connected to The National so if you wana split cost and have more money to spend at the show just pm me. Look forward to meeting you all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

im going!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm going! Hope we can get together for dinner or lunch or something. I will be driving from Atlanta and staying the wk at the Hilton which is connected to The National so if you wana split cost and have more money to spend at the show just pm me. Look forward to meeting you all.

Look forward to meeting you as well as all the others. Will make a list to keep everyone in touch as it gets closer. As we can then plan on get togethers, games, trade nights, box breaks, whatever suits our fancy.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

i am seriously thinking about going, but i will have to see of i can raise the $$, shouldnt be too far from NC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going!

Country

im going!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i am seriously thinking about going, but i will have to see of i can raise the $$, shouldnt be too far from NC.

Could always check with other heading up from the Carolinas. As there a few going up that was straight up the coast. Know of two for sure and 1 possiblility.

Don

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast