Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

National Autograph Guests Announced

The list of former athletes signing autographs at the 31st National Sports Collectors Convention, August 4-8 will have a distinctly Baltimore flavor.

The city is hosting the National for the first time and among the guests will be Hall of Famers Cal Ripken Jr., Brooks Robinson, Frank Robinson Jim Palmer and Eddie Murray. Several other current and former Orioles are expected to attend.

In addition, the NSCC has landed this year's inductees to the Baseball Hall of Fame: Andre Dawson and Whitey Herzog. They'll be joined by fellow baseball standouts Willie Mays, Johnny Bench, Wade Boggs, Rod Carew, Bruce Sutter and Tom Seaver and Randy Johnson.

The list of guests also includes National Sports Collectors Convention regular Joe Montana along with Bo Jackson and Bart Starr.

Additional autograph guests will be announced as they are confirmed. The National traditionally brings 70+ superstar celebrity signers.

Autograph Tickets will be sold by Tristar Productions beginning in May. Appearance dates, times and prices will be available from Tristar at that time. General Admission Tickets and VIP Packages will be available in late February. Autograph related questions should be addressed directly to Tristar Productions by email at [email protected]This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

A limited number of booths are still available for exhibitors at the 31st National in Baltimore. For information or to request booth space, contact Megan in the National Office at 732-735-6683.

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...announced.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great groups of players. Is anyone planning on going this year?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I might head out there this year. Its a 9 hour drive, but I have been meaning to go the past 2 years so, I think it will be worth it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Do they usually sell like a master ticket to get all the autograph signers or do you pay per sig per player?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be there!! Its only 40 minutes from me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigxxxrob's Items on eBay

i can't wait