Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I need a couple of opinions

Hey guys,
    Im in a little bit of doubt on what I should do. Im a big time memorabilia collector and vintage RC collector. I live in Miami and as you know the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl are here. Im going to the Pro-Bowl and getting autograph at the events before the game. I can't make it to the super bowl because Im going to be out of town.

I collect all sports and I have a chance to meet Gordie Howe on Saturday for basically $100 and he will sign my puck or 16x20. Should I go to this signing. I think it is worth it but don't know. Please let me know what you think.

Also Im going to the Panthers game on Saturday and for sure getting autos from Panthers and Islanders players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is the Howe for your personal collection or for resale? Are you a big hockey fan? If it's for your PC and you love hockey, then $100 to meet and get an auto from a hockey legend is a no brainer--you do it. If not, then I say spend all your time hunting down football autos from the pro bowlers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think Im going to go to Howe but I mean Im a hockey fan but Im more into football. Everything I get is PC, I never resell anything. I don't think Im going to pass up meeting a legend. What should I get a puck or a 16x20?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Im going to go to Howe but I mean Im a hockey fan but Im more into football. Everything I get is PC, I never resell anything. I don't think Im going to pass up meeting a legend. What should I get a puck or a 16x20?

That is a preference thing but I love the way the signed pucks look. If it were me I would go with the puck.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yep, but I still don't know. I guess Ill decide when I get there, if I go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I say go for the puck and then try to get a photo with him. Then you can frame up your photo with Gordie and the signed puck, that would look sweet!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yea, for sure but I think Im going to the store any way to pick up a couple of boxes. So If I see him signing Ill just take a picture of him with me. I got an 8x10 I bought a couple years back he autographed for me like 4 years ago. So I guess I just want a pic....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a free Gordie Howe autograph, also broke his window golfing :) hahah

But I think thats a fair price, Will he autograph anything for 100$, maybe get a mini helmet, or mini stick or something?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Did you go puck or photo? How was Mr Howe? I had gotten him and his wife a few years back via the mail, but she has since passed. Hope that your visit with this legend went well!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigxxxrob's Items on eBay

I say no.