Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jiggyhollywood's Items on eBay

jlock24 Pro Bowl/Super Bowl IP Success

I heard a lot of people complaining about how graphing was so tough during the pro bowl and superbowl week, I on the other hand had no complaints and these are my successes
    1 Frank Gore UM mini
    1 Andre Johnson UM mini W/2002 rose bowl mvp
    1 Willis Mcgahee UM mini
    1 Michael Irvin UM mini
    1 Vincent Jackson throwback chargers mini w/action inscription
    1 Maurice Jones Drew 2010 pro bowl mini
    1 James Lofton NFL shield mini w/hof inscription
    1 Boomer Esiasen NFL shield mini
    1 Warren Monn Hall of Fame mini w/hof inscription
    1 Fred Taylor Jags mini
    1 Mike Ditka Bears mini w/hof inscription
    1 Mark Duper NFL shield

Overall I thought there were more than enough chances to graph. I was able to get all these graphs at sit down sessions for free, I didn't have to chase anybody down, didn't have to run around south beach at 7am trying to get people. For those that did the serious graphing i heard good things so all in all it was a good expericence a little crazy and plenty exhausting espcially since i did most of this after work.

All the players were pretty accomadating and freindly, Andre Johnson didn't speak, Some guy got his ™™™ beat by the cops at the frank gore signing, Warren Moon told my friend when asked if he could add hof that he could just do it himself, then moon took it and added it, Irvin was a lot nicier than I thought he was gonna be. Lucky to get him as i was at the pro bowl practice which was garbage when i got a tip about an irvin signing. Jones-Drew and escially Vincent Jackson were the 2 most friendly players I met through this whole experience, Vjax will definatly be some one i root for from now on, really humble guy. Ditka showed me his championship ring.

All the signings i attended were at various walmarts/sams clubs throught south florida, It was really weird and random and honestly i'm glad it's over.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Wow! That's quite a haul right there! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Congrats on them all! Gotta like DITKA!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

great job! Irvin is a real nice guy. i've met him twice

Country

Any chance any of those are FS or FT? lmk!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'll listen to offers but i'm not activly trying to get rid of them. As for trade i'll also listen to offers, looking to trade for other baseball and football memoribilia.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Wicked haul, congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice haul!! was thinking about going over for 2 weeks but a few friends i had lined up to go with bailed out at the last minute sucks as i just live 2 hours away! but congrads!