Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See winjer33's Items on eBay

How do you remove an auto from an 8x10?

without ruining the picture? i brought a dark 8x10 picture to a twolves game and got it signed in a crappy silver, i want to remove the auto and get it again. so what would remove the auto from the picture, without ruining it? please lmk asap, and thanks!

Country

anyone know?

SCF Rewards
    Country

get a dry erase marker and markover it them immediately wipe it off- this works very well and I use it when celebrities mispell my name in personalizations. Rubbing alcohol and a cutip also work if the photo is professional...

Country

get a dry erase marker and markover it them immediately wipe it off- this works very well and I use it when celebrities mispell my name in personalizations. Rubbing alcohol and a cutip also work if the photo is professional...

ok great thanks, i will try the dry erase marker... after you do it, you can still get autographs on top of the spot you used the dry erase marker on, right?