Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Anyone going to the Pro-Bowl this year?

I was just curious to know if anyone was attending the Pro Bowl this year and if they have tents for autograph signings and stuff like that?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes they do, I went to the practice and it was just like training camp for the dolphins. After practice the players would sign for ppl. I know they have tents and events going on right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's awesome. I was contemplating next year possibly going to Hawaii for that Pro Bowl and I'd like to get the opportunity to meet and get some autographs as well if possible.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well I should my tickets to the event because all autograph events and practices r free....plus the players dont play for real in the game any more

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, it's more fun than anything, which is okay, no need for anyone getting hurt.

Do all players sit down to sign or do they only have a select few or how does that work generally? Are tickets to these events limited or anyone can come?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See storagefindsales's Items on eBay

I am actually in the city its being held this year but im not going!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh Wish i could go but no tickets:(

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The players that sign are usually retired players and then they have some pro-bowl players signing or they will sign after practice......