Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help with U.S Shipping Rates

Hi, I never sent out any ttms and im not sure if this is the right thread to post this. Anyone here know the shipping rates of the U.S internationally.
    I need these rates for S.A.S.E's and i got my hands on some stamps

I got 4 Forever Stamps or something...

Anyone here who can help out?
    Mainly Collecting Dirk Nowitzki and other Mavericks like Jet Terry and Rodrigue Beaubois
    Now collecting T-Mac too

I'm a Canadian !

Hidden Content

All the Dirk Nowitzki Cards in my PC are NFT

1. there is a 20% chance they will send back internationally bc that means them spending time in line sending it to you
    2. 4 forever stamps is about 41-42 cents US and thats not going to be enough to send to them in the mail
    3. if you send from overseas,send registered bc if a big organization like the Mavs are going to accept mail from overseas, it might get diverted
    4. shipping back from the US will cost anywhere between 3-5 USD so you will be needing more stamps than that
    5. remember to pack cards in a bubble mailer with top loaders and remember to make sure your SASE back is a bbubble mailer..

thanks
    Mainly Collecting Dirk Nowitzki and other Mavericks like Jet Terry and Rodrigue Beaubois
    Now collecting T-Mac too

I'm a Canadian !

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kornbreadchild View Post
    1. There is a 20% chance they will send back internationally bc that means them spending time in line sending it to you
    2. 4 forever stamps is about 41-42 cents us and thats not going to be enough to send to them in the mail
    3. If you send from overseas,send registered bc if a big organization like the mavs are going to accept mail from overseas, it might get diverted
    4. Shipping back from the us will cost anywhere between 3-5 usd so you will be needing more stamps than that
    5. Remember to pack cards in a bubble mailer with top loaders and remember to make sure your sase back is a bbubble mailer..

four forever stamps are worth .44 cent each

if you send a sase and they mail you back a couple of cards in it, it will be alot cheaper on postage. I never send in top loaders bc sometimes they sign the toploader and not the card. Occassionally i get a card back damaged but ive have great success using a plain sase and cards without toploaders.

If you mail in sase they dont have to stand in line at the po i think they can just drop it in the mail.

how many stamps would i need for a S.A.S.E?
    Now collecting T-Mac too

I'm a Canadian !

Hidden Content

whats your postal code and what postal code are you mailing to and i can try to look it up for ya

well theres no zip code in hk. But i want to get an auto for Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks
    Now collecting T-Mac too

I'm a Canadian !

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Nowitzki41Lam14 View Post
    well theres no zip code in hk. But i want to get an auto for Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks
    oh ok so he would be sending to canada right?

nope hk
    Now collecting T-Mac too

I'm a Canadian !

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast