Results 1 to 10 of 16
02-03-2010, 07:49 AM #1
Need help with U.S Shipping Rates
Hi, I never sent out any ttms and im not sure if this is the right thread to post this. Anyone here know the shipping rates of the U.S internationally.
I need these rates for S.A.S.E's and i got my hands on some stamps
I got 4 Forever Stamps or something...
Anyone here who can help out?
02-03-2010, 08:59 AM #2
1. there is a 20% chance they will send back internationally bc that means them spending time in line sending it to you
2. 4 forever stamps is about 41-42 cents US and thats not going to be enough to send to them in the mail
3. if you send from overseas,send registered bc if a big organization like the Mavs are going to accept mail from overseas, it might get diverted
4. shipping back from the US will cost anywhere between 3-5 USD so you will be needing more stamps than that
5. remember to pack cards in a bubble mailer with top loaders and remember to make sure your SASE back is a bbubble mailer..
02-03-2010, 09:00 AM #3
02-03-2010, 09:14 AM #4
four forever stamps are worth .44 cent each
if you send a sase and they mail you back a couple of cards in it, it will be alot cheaper on postage. I never send in top loaders bc sometimes they sign the toploader and not the card. Occassionally i get a card back damaged but ive have great success using a plain sase and cards without toploaders.
If you mail in sase they dont have to stand in line at the po i think they can just drop it in the mail.
02-03-2010, 09:17 AM #5
how many stamps would i need for a S.A.S.E?
02-03-2010, 09:19 AM #6
whats your postal code and what postal code are you mailing to and i can try to look it up for ya
02-03-2010, 09:58 AM #7
well theres no zip code in hk. But i want to get an auto for Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks
02-03-2010, 10:00 AM #8
02-03-2010, 10:01 AM #9
02-03-2010, 10:01 AM #10
what is hk?