Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Think This'll Work...?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think This'll Work...?

I was watching a quick 'player update.' It was just a quick 30 second spot that showed how he's been working hard to rehab his wounds.

Well, in that 30 seconds it says and shows where this player currently rehabs and does his workouts 4-5 days a week.

I have an address for the place, and I cannot imagine them getting a lot of, if any, fanmail for him.

Think it'll work?

SCF Rewards
    Country

who's the player and what's the address...ill send and let you know if it works....
    hahaha
    in all seriousness though, i don't think it'd be an issue...just write a quick note wishing him well in his rehab, etc, then ask him to sign

SCF Rewards
    Country

Didn't someone already do this before and got a success back so its definitely worth a shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll give it a shot. Well, I gave it a shot...I didn't waste any time making the custom or doing up the letter. The athlete is getting ready for spring training, so I had to send it in ASAP.

Thanks for any input. Much appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Didn't someone already do this before and got a success back so its definitely worth a shot.

yep, it was me. charlie davies from US soccer. sent to his physical therpaist and got an 8x10 back in a couple weeks.

who are you looking to send to? you can PM if you want