Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Another old Cub in today!

John Boccabella: Returned 3/4 (K1AO) in 7 days via his home.

Last edited by djauwerda; 05-11-2011 at 06:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another Old Time (Yet Short Term) Cub in today.

Gordy Massa: Returned 3/4 (K1AO) in 9 days via his home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, here's another one that proves you need to be patient... 237 days door to door.

Mr. Adrian Peterson: The former Bears running back returned 4/4 to me, unfortunately one got wet and stuck to the inside of the return envelope. I had sent them to his home in Florida, came back postmarked from Illinois. Still a great return. I always hoped the Bears would give him more of an opportunity than they did.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two in today, although I'm having scanner issues again. I'll get them up when I can.

Justin Masterson: Returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) via Indians Spring training.
    Bob Del Greco: Returned 4/4 customs and added a signed IC. Took about a month via his home. I included $20.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ok, scanner's back up. Here's my two from the previous post and three more in today.

Bob Del Greco: Returned 4/4, plus a signed index card in 36 days. I included a $20 donation.
    Justin Masterson: Sent during Spring Training, Mr. Masterson returned 3/4 (K1AO) in 68 days.
    Grady Hatton: Returned 4/4 via his home in 8 Days.
    Bob Anderson: Returned 3/4 via his home in 8 Days. (K1AO) Also included a preprint letter which he also signed and commented on the cards.
    Sammy Taylor: Returned 3/4 via his home in 8 Days. (K1AO) Also included a handwritten note (I think written by someone else) and signed by him. Plus he signed the envelope. I included a $24 donation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fantastic stuff. You're doing great with that Cubs set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like that Bob Anderson letter. I found the story he is referring to about two balls in play at one time, its quite funny actually.

http://www.justonebadcentury.com/chi...ales_08_26.asp

Thanks for sharing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Fantastic stuff. You're doing great with that Cubs set.

It is coming along well. Finally finishing up with the guys from the 1950's, there are 28 of them I need to get, but there are a few I don't believe sign (Preston Ward, Don Robertson, Duke Simpson), a couple of HOF'ers I'm probably going to have to pony up for (Kiner, Williams), and a few I can't find decent pictures of (Hy Cohen, Dave Cole). I also have a few out I probably won't see back. But it is coming along nicely. Peppering my requests with guys from the early 60's now, too.

I like that Bob Anderson letter. I found the story he is referring to about two balls in play at one time, its quite funny actually.

http://www.justonebadcentury.com/chi...ales_08_26.asp

Thanks for sharing.

I had seen that before. I have received TTM sigs from almost all involved in that play (Dark, Anderson, & Taylor). Unfortunately, I missed on Thompson before he passed. It is a cool story, though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

great stuff. Adrian Peterson is playing the UFL this year

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, scanner's back up. Here's my two from the previous post and three more in today.

Bob Del Greco: Returned 4/4, plus a signed index card in 36 days. I included a $20 donation.
    Justin Masterson: Sent during Spring Training, Mr. Masterson returned 3/4 (K1AO) in 68 days.
    Grady Hatton: Returned 4/4 via his home in 8 Days.
    Bob Anderson: Returned 3/4 via his home in 8 Days. (K1AO) Also included a preprint letter which he also signed and commented on the cards.
    Sammy Taylor: Returned 3/4 via his home in 8 Days. (K1AO) Also included a handwritten note (I think written by someone else) and signed by him. Plus he signed the envelope. I included a $24 donation.

Nice Stuff!
    That's great how Sammy Taylor signed the sase. I love when players do that.

Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast