Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast
    Love that Kiner (and all of your customs, really) even though he's getting shaky. I just sent to him again after getting RTS'd a couple weeks ago... Your success gives me hope!

Quote Originally Posted by REDANDGOLDPRIDE View Post
    Looks fantastic, glad you got him.
    Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    Very nice; glad you finally got him! His signature has really gotten shaky lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoWarrior View Post
    Love that Kiner (and all of your customs, really) even though he's getting shaky. I just sent to him again after getting RTS'd a couple weeks ago... Your success gives me hope!
    He was one of my white elephants. Yea, the sig is shaky, but I'll take it. He is one of the last HOFers to play for the Cubs I needed. IIRC the others Ineed now are all deceased. I'll have to buy those.
    Hidden Content (updated frequently)

Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

You luck SOB, LOL. Glad you finally got him. BTW, when you gonna go back and update your website? I know you are busy like me (work, Masters classes - thank God I am starting my last Master's class this week!!!)
    My webpage is Hidden Content take a look at it and please sign up as a member to follow my autograph collecting exploits.

My Photobucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dabears67 View Post
    You luck SOB, LOL. Glad you finally got him. BTW, when you gonna go back and update your website? I know you are busy like me (work, Masters classes - thank God I am starting my last Master's class this week!!!)
    The site is updated. I am putting all these under the "Authentic Ink" page in the TTM's.

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

One in yesterday.

Ron Campbell: This former infielder had 3 cups of coffee with the Cubs in the 1960's. He returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) in 8 days via his home.

Two more in yesterday...

Joe Amalfitano: The former Cubbie infielder and later interm manager returned 3/4 (K1AO) in 14 days via his home.

Wayne Schurr: Pitched one season in the majors with the Cubs in 1964. Appeared in 26 games without earning a decision. Came back in 10 days via his home.

Fantastic day at the curb for me today...

Gary Huff: Former Bear Quarterback from the early 1970's returned 2/4 customs (Kept 2, offered 1) via his home in 12 days.

Chris Chelios: My all-time favorite Blackhawks player. He returned 4/4 customs in 16 days via the Red Wings.

Doug Atkins: This Bears HOF'er returned 2/2 customs in 9 days via his home. Kudos, Riggs! This leaves one Bears HOF'er that I need a signature from, then I have all the living HOF'ers... his will go out next week...

Sweet returns! Which Bears Hall of Famer do you still need?
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

sick day! Chelios looks amazing. Glad the Atkins worked for you.All that Credit belongs to Tpotts for hooking me up with that address.

Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    Sweet returns! Which Bears Hall of Famer do you still need?
    I need the Honorable Alan Page. He signs, but his fee is large. Gotta save up the lunch money.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    sick day! Chelios looks amazing. Glad the Atkins worked for you.All that Credit belongs to Tpotts for hooking me up with that address.
    Well, than thanks to Tpotts as well! I like the Chelios cards, too. I haven't had a day like that in awhile.

Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast