Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 26333435363738394686 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

Love that Kiner (and all of your customs, really) even though he's getting shaky. I just sent to him again after getting RTS'd a couple weeks ago... Your success gives me hope!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Looks fantastic, glad you got him.

Very nice; glad you finally got him! His signature has really gotten shaky lately.

Love that Kiner (and all of your customs, really) even though he's getting shaky. I just sent to him again after getting RTS'd a couple weeks ago... Your success gives me hope!

He was one of my white elephants. Yea, the sig is shaky, but I'll take it. He is one of the last HOFers to play for the Cubs I needed. IIRC the others Ineed now are all deceased. I'll have to buy those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You luck SOB, LOL. Glad you finally got him. BTW, when you gonna go back and update your website? I know you are busy like me (work, Masters classes - thank God I am starting my last Master's class this week!!!)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You luck SOB, LOL. Glad you finally got him. BTW, when you gonna go back and update your website? I know you are busy like me (work, Masters classes - thank God I am starting my last Master's class this week!!!)

The site is updated. I am putting all these under the "Authentic Ink" page in the TTM's.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

One in yesterday.

Ron Campbell: This former infielder had 3 cups of coffee with the Cubs in the 1960's. He returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) in 8 days via his home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two more in yesterday...

Joe Amalfitano: The former Cubbie infielder and later interm manager returned 3/4 (K1AO) in 14 days via his home.

Wayne Schurr: Pitched one season in the majors with the Cubs in 1964. Appeared in 26 games without earning a decision. Came back in 10 days via his home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Fantastic day at the curb for me today...

Gary Huff: Former Bear Quarterback from the early 1970's returned 2/4 customs (Kept 2, offered 1) via his home in 12 days.

Chris Chelios: My all-time favorite Blackhawks player. He returned 4/4 customs in 16 days via the Red Wings.

Doug Atkins: This Bears HOF'er returned 2/2 customs in 9 days via his home. Kudos, Riggs! This leaves one Bears HOF'er that I need a signature from, then I have all the living HOF'ers... his will go out next week...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet returns! Which Bears Hall of Famer do you still need?

SCF Rewards
    Country

sick day! Chelios looks amazing. Glad the Atkins worked for you.All that Credit belongs to Tpotts for hooking me up with that address.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sweet returns! Which Bears Hall of Famer do you still need?

I need the Honorable Alan Page. He signs, but his fee is large. Gotta save up the lunch money.

sick day! Chelios looks amazing. Glad the Atkins worked for you.All that Credit belongs to Tpotts for hooking me up with that address.

Well, than thanks to Tpotts as well! I like the Chelios cards, too. I haven't had a day like that in awhile.

Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 26333435363738394686 ... LastLast