Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast
    Nice Adkins! I hope to get mine back soon. Is it really him? Or is it ghost signed?

Nice to see him still signing after a few! Hopefully I set a trend! lol but to "TheGrapher" yes these are legit.
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Quote Originally Posted by TPotts View Post
    Nice to see him still signing after a few! Hopefully I set a trend! lol but to "TheGrapher" yes these are legit.
    Thank You.

Sweet success love the customs you have. i would love to know how you make them and stuff! pm me about it if you dont mind! again sweet cards

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrapher View Post
    Nice Adkins! I hope to get mine back soon. Is it really him? Or is it ghost signed?
    Quote Originally Posted by sublime420 View Post
    Sweet Chelios
    Quote Originally Posted by awz50 View Post
    Sweet success love the customs you have. i would love to know how you make them and stuff! pm me about it if you dont mind! again sweet cards
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words.
    Hidden Content (updated frequently)

Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

Awesome stuff! Sending to Chelios soon myself, and hopefully I can get Atkins on an 8x10.

Love the Chelios & the others look great!

Quote Originally Posted by REDANDGOLDPRIDE View Post
    Awesome stuff! Sending to Chelios soon myself, and hopefully I can get Atkins on an 8x10.
    Chelios is a great signer. I wanted to wait until he made the HHOF, but I got antsy! So stoked to have Atkins. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by harley2001 View Post
    Love the Chelios & the others look great!
    Thanks man!

One in today... 349 day wait on this one, but well worth it!

Clayton Kershaw: The reigning 2011 NL Cy Young Award winner returned 1/4 customs I sent in spring training last year. Postmarked from Dallas, TX. Still loving it!

Hidden Content (updated frequently)

Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

Wow, that's incredible!
    Hidden Content

Banner created by delacroixandora

Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast