Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast
    nice adds man. I'm in your boat as well almost no returns in about 3 weeks. Sent out 8 or so last week so we will see.
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

The 2 Williams' look really nice!!
    Collecting anything NY Giants and NY Yankees
    1985 Donruss Signed cards- 128/653=19.6%
    2013 IP Totals: 42 Cards, 3 8x10's, 4 ROMLB, 1 16x20
    Hidden Content

I have never had such a bad spring training with the Cubs!!!!! I sent out to all 50 ST attendees, and the only ones I have received something back from are: Dale Sveum, Rudy Jaramillo, Andy Sonnanstine, and Manuel Corpas. Those are some bad results (8%)????? Maybe Dale has them working so hard, that they have no time to answer???
    My webpage is Hidden Content take a look at it and please sign up as a member to follow my autograph collecting exploits.

My Photobucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by buffalobills View Post
    Congrats they look great B.Williams seems to be the one guy i just cant seem to ever get.
    He seems to be very streaky. I took a shot. Glad I did!

Quote Originally Posted by Welker83 View Post
    nice adds man. I'm in your boat as well almost no returns in about 3 weeks. Sent out 8 or so last week so we will see.
    Life has been a little busy lately for me, so I knew it'd be pretty sparse this month. But, finished well.

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber33 View Post
    The 2 Williams' look really nice!!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by REDANDGOLDPRIDE View Post
    Awesome Williams'!
    Thanks. Another Cubs HOF'er down...

Quote Originally Posted by dabears67 View Post
    I have never had such a bad spring training with the Cubs!!!!! I sent out to all 50 ST attendees, and the only ones I have received something back from are: Dale Sveum, Rudy Jaramillo, Andy Sonnanstine, and Manuel Corpas. Those are some bad results (8%)????? Maybe Dale has them working so hard, that they have no time to answer???
    I have not had a lot of success the past couple spring trainings. Two years ago I went 5/21 and that really soured me on TTMing Spring Training. I sent 12 last year (6 returned) only sent 5 this year and have received 2 back. A few may roll back in for you through the season...
    Hidden Content (updated frequently)

Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

OK, I have to change my stats, as I just went to my PO Box and inside was a baseball signed by ernie broglio!!!! So I am now 6/51 (forgot I sent that one out).
    My webpage is Hidden Content take a look at it and please sign up as a member to follow my autograph collecting exploits.

My Photobucket: Hidden Content

Got a big one for me back today...

I am a big Chicago Bears fan, and this autograph was the last living Chicago Bears HOF member that I did not currently have in my collection. It cost me $30, but it was one of my goals this year to get the last few living HOF'ers I needed. Got Doug Atkins in February, now Alan Page via his foundation in Minnesota. Took 10 days.

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

Quote Originally Posted by dabears67 View Post
    I've learned to not even bother sending to any Cubs. Dempster used to be decent, and Randy Wells is still a good signer, but other than that I'm not even sure they get the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by djauwerda View Post
    Got a big one for me back today...

I am a big Chicago Bears fan, and this autograph was the last living Chicago Bears HOF member that I did not currently have in my collection. It cost me $30, but it was one of my goals this year to get the last few living HOF'ers I needed. Got Doug Atkins in February, now Alan Page via his foundation in Minnesota. Took 10 days.

That looks great. $30 seems really steep for a TTM fee, but really not a bad price for a player like Page.

Quote Originally Posted by REDANDGOLDPRIDE View Post
    I've learned to not even bother sending to any Cubs. Dempster used to be decent, and Randy Wells is still a good signer, but other than that I'm not even sure they get the mail.

That looks great. $30 seems really steep for a TTM fee, but really not a bad price for a player like Page.
    The $30 was a hit, but it goes to his foundation, so it is tax deductible. I'm just happy to have him.

Three more in the last couple days... two more for the Cubs collection and a little more HOF mojo!:

Don Bryant: Former backstop for the Cubs and Houston, he returned 4/4 signed in 8 days via his home.

Ty Cline: This Journeyman outfielder played just 7 games with the Cubs, but I'll take it! Returned 3/4 in 8 days via his home.

Jim Otto: One of the most reliable Football HOF signers. Mr. Otto returned 4/4 customs in 11 days via his home. I sent $30 donation. Mr. Otto also personalized all of them with "00" and HOF 1980. Great return.

Nice Page & Otto's! The $30 for Page goes to his foundation if it makes you feel any better, really isn't that bad of a deal for one of the best.
    I do not use Paypal.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast