Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Very nice Bucky Dents..
    Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    I love those Dents...might have to give him a shot!
    Thx guys. It was my second Bucky shot. This time, I ncluded the donation...
    Hidden Content (updated frequently)

Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

Been pretty dry lately, but I hadn't sent out many TTM's due to life commitments, but sent out a stack a few weeks back and got the first returns from that batch today:

Bob Humphreys: Former Cubs Hurler returned 3/4 in 15 days via his home.

Tom "Duke" Simpson: Pitched one year with the Cubs in 1953... was one of the early Cubs I needed back. Returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) and included a nice note. He also stamped his new address on the back which I will put into the TTM manager.

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

cool returns.
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

Quote Originally Posted by Welker83 View Post
    cool returns.
    Thx. Hopefully some more will trickle home. This batch I sent out had a few longshots...

If you can make a Ryne Sandberg custom....I can 50/50 it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpmeyer View Post
    If you can make a Ryne Sandberg custom....I can 50/50 it for you
    Check your PM's.

Two more in today:

Jim McAnany: He played more on the South Side than the North Side, but his 18 games with the Cubs still count for the collection. Returned 2/4 in 14 days (offered 1).

Byron Browne: Played with the Cubs over the span of 3 years. Returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) in 14 days.

Been really slow lately, I haven't sent much out since February. I'm a little burned out, but still hanging around. I have a couple out that I hope will come home soon.

I picked up a couple Scott Spiezio cards I needed that were fairly rare, and I have had some retail luck. Two recent pickups:

Austin Pettis: Picked this one up at a shop. Was one of my favorite Boise State players while he was there.

Kyle Kubitza: Pulled this from a Walmart Rack Pack. Pretty pleased. Seems to be doing well in the minors.

Both are listed on my items for trade page on my site.

One TTM:

Chuck Estrada: Former Cub Pitcher returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) via his home in 8 days.

One more in today:

Billy Connors: Long time Cub as a Pitcher and Pitching Coach. Returned 4/4 in 9 days via his home.

I've sent over 20 requests out in the past week, first one of that group came home today.

John Herrnstein: Former Cubs first sacker returned 4/4 customs via his home in 7 days.

Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast