Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast
    i like your collection..many of them i used to have in my collection. congrats

Quote Originally Posted by size17shoes View Post
    i like your collection..many of them i used to have in my collection. congrats
    Thanks for the kind words. Haven't forgotten about you... I teach and I have gotten busy getting ready for school.

Three nice returns in yesterday:

Nolan Cromwell: 14 days c/o the Browns. One of my faves growing up, returned 1/1.
    Chuck Bednarik:
    18 days via his home. Sent $10, he returned 2 signed with oodles of inscriptions and returned 1 unsigned. K1AO.
    Gale Sayers:
    This return took an incredible 3 days. Returned 2/2, I sent $20.

Last edited by djauwerda; 08-18-2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: typo
    Hidden Content (updated frequently)

Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

amazing day of returns again for you. Your customs look great & can never go wrong with a Cromwell return! well done..

The Cromwell card looks great!!
    Collecting anything NY Giants and NY Yankees
    1985 Donruss Signed cards- 128/653=19.6%
    2013 IP Totals: 42 Cards, 3 8x10's, 4 ROMLB, 1 16x20
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    amazing day of returns again for you. Your customs look great & can never go wrong with a Cromwell return! well done..
    Yea, best one in awhile. Not to often you get two HOF's in one day of the caliber of Sayers/Bednarik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber33 View Post
    The Cromwell card looks great!!
    Cromwell is so underrated, IMHO. He was a stud. Not too many DB's get named defensive player of the year like he did in 1980. He's one of only 3 DB's to receive the NFL 101 Defensive player of the year award (Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson)

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

Two more to post:

Art Howe: Returned 1/1 in 17 days via his home.
    Greg Lloyd: Was stoked to see this one come home. Returned 1/2 in 46 days via his home.

whoa.... Greg Lloyd signs TTM? your on fire man. great additions.. PM incoming...

Ted Savage returned 3/4 today in 6 days. K1AO.

WOW! congrats on that Greg Lloyd, he was a stud. Those Sayers also look great congrats.

Thanks! Lloyd is actually pretty decent TTM. It's been a nice week. Still have a bunch outstanding. Hoping for a couple more big days.

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast