Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast
    When I was TTMing in the 1990's I really wanted this one, but never got around to sending to him. Now, I have. Tom Rathman graciously signed 2/2 in seven days via his home.

Hidden Content (updated frequently)

Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

Two more in today.

Keith Millard: Returned 1/1 in 8 days via the Titans. This guy used to terrorize the Bears. Great player.
    Pat Harlow: Always liked this guy, both at USC and in New England. Returned 3/3 in 8 days via his home. Those old Score Hot Rookies are awesome!

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

Awesome Rathman...I love his signature.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    Awesome Rathman...I love his signature.
    Yea, his sig is nice. Got two more nice ones back tonight. Both former Buffalo Bills!

Steve Tasker: Signed 1/1 in 8 days via his home. Great to have the former Northwestern Wildcat back home.
    Bruce Smith (HOF Mojo!): 26 days via the Pro Football HOF. I really like how the Pro Set cards turn out but I LOVE how this Score Select looks.

fantastic returns.
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

Nice "Bills" returns! Both Tasker & Smith were great contributors to their team.

The Tasker card looks great, as do the Bruce Smith's. Haven't seen a signature from him in a while. People not sending to him anymore?

Love the Bills returns! I sent to Smith in December and never got anything back. Considering it gone at this point, maybe I'll try sending to him again.

great card choice on the Tasker. came out nice. Cant go wrong with a couple smiths either. great successes!

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast