Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast

Country

Wow, I just read through this WHOLE thread. And I really would like to learn how to and would really really love if you could shoot me a pm on what I have to do to create a custom card. Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Gossage return turned out nice. I need to get a baseball out to him.

Yup. Very happy with the way it turned out.

Wow, I just read through this WHOLE thread. And I really would like to learn how to and would really really love if you could shoot me a pm on what I have to do to create a custom card. Thank you

I will PM you later today.

Two more in on Saturday, including a shocker on my new design for the 2012 football season.

Larry Rakestraw: An old Chicago Bear, returned 3/3 customs in 18 days.

and... Kellen Moore: I sent out this new design to a bunch out to the rookie class of 2012. I've been frustrated because of the lack of returns. I had sent a letter to Mr. Moore because he is a member of the 2012 graduating class of Boise State University, like myself, but I knew it was a longshot. I also sent to Doug Martin and about 10 other members of the rookie class.

Mr. Moore was my first return of the group. The card is designed to commemorate the first year of Nike's involvement with the NFL jerseys. Mr. Moore was kind enough to send back 4/4 customs in 68 days via the Lions. I am so stoked right now!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice returns. Like the new design for the rookies. going to send Mr Moore a request myself.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Siiiiick Moore! thats awesome!
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

nice returns. Like the new design for the rookies. going to send Mr Moore a request myself.

Siiiiick Moore! thats awesome!

Was honestly a little shocked that it came back, but I'll take it.

One other recent one... a little more HOF Mojo!

Phil Esposito: It took 275 days, but Mr. Esposito came through with 1/2 customs (K1AO). Really stoked to get him!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two really cool pieces in the mail today.

First, the return:

Paul Goldschmidt: Had sent this to him back in Spring Training. 239 days door to door.

The second item is pretty cool, to me. I had sent out a request to Roe Skidmore about a month ago. He returned my cards and included a nice note. Today, I received a letter from him in the mail. Turns out, he's not only a fellow Millikin University Alum, but also a fellow fraternity brother! He requested a few cards and I will gladly get them out to him.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two more recent returns:

Karl Mecklenburg: Stoked to see this one come home. 85 days. Returned 1/1.
    Robin Earl: Took 112 days, but that was due to me sending it to the wrong addy. See the note attached.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two cool returns today:

Roe Skidmore: I sent the customs he had requested and he sent me back this personalized 8 X 10 in return.

John Siegal:
    The oldest living Bears alum (94) returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) in 10 days. Someone attached a note stating he's 94 years young! This guy was a 3X All Pro PRIOR to World War II. Pretty neat return for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice Siegal return, congrats

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

very nice Siegal return, congrats

Thanks, man. Was happy to see it come home. I've missed out on some older guys in the past because I waited too long... had to get that one made quick.

One in today...Chandler Jones who was kind enough to return 3/4 customs in 17 days via the Patriots. Even personalized them to my kids and me.

Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast