Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good stuff as usual. Gonna have to send one to Bickell.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Yea, Bickell's not bad TTM.

Two more recent returns this weekend for the Cubs Collection, Terry Hughes returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) in 12 days and Hal Breeden returned 4/4 in 13 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

A little HOF mojo today... The Golden Jet Bobby Hull, came through for me signing 1/2 customs (K1AO) in 28 days via the Blackhawks. I picked up Mr. Hull many years ago in person, but as a TTM, he had been a white whale. This was my third attempt. Love the personalizations.

That is a great looking signature!! I guess I should try again after 5 attempts for the Hawks Great!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That is a great looking signature!! I guess I should try again after 5 attempts for the Hawks Great!

I always see a lot of successes if you send via the team at the United Center. Took me 3 attempts. But I'm glad I persisted!

One new one in today. Can't say how stoked I am for this return. Walter Lewis signed 3/4 customs (K1AO) and also commented on my LOR. Took 37 days & I included a $20 donation. This leaves me one card shy of completing my USFL custom set.

Last edited by djauwerda; 02-10-2015 at 06:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

I always see a lot of successes if you send via the team at the United Center. Took me 3 attempts. But I'm glad I persisted!

One new one in today. Can't say how stoked I am for this return. Walter Lewis signed 3/4 customs (K1AO) and also commented on my LOR. Took 37 days & I included a $20 donation. This leaves me one card shy of completing my USFL custom set.

Nice! Who is the last in your set for TTM?
    Super Collecting Brandon Marshall, Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Roy Williams WR, Ottis Anderson, Mike Alstott.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

[QUOTE=34BoJackson16; Nice! Who is the last in your set for TTM?[/QUOTE]

Hoping I can get Jim Kelly.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ok, here's a fun one that came back today... took about 6 months. Last summer, a friend attended an autograph session at Dean's Dugout in Naperville for Josh Phegley of the Chicago White Sox. I was unable to attend, but my buddy got me an 8 x 10 signed. Josh loved the picture and asked my buddy for a copy. So, I sent a copy of the 8 X 10, as well as a stack of customs I had just created to Josh last summer c/o US Cellular Field. Well, today, my 9 customs came back postmarked from Arizona. I scanned in 8 (as that's all that can fit on my scanner). I have two I can offer to anyone who would want them... gave the other 7 to friends. If you're interested, send me a PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another from my most recent Blackhawks set in today: Bryan Berard returned 2/2 from his home in Rhode Island. Took 60 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

These Blackhawks customs are awesome! Love the cutout of the Indian head... works really well. You ever make any Whalers customs for old Hartford players?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No, usually just focus on Chicago teams. Thanks for the kind words.

Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370 ... LastLast