Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Got another return today. I haven't sent out a lot recently due to life getting busy. But Hector Torres returned 2/4 customs in 78 days.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got some good mojo going right now... had three pieces come back today. The first was a signed CD by the Christian Rock band, Decyfer Down (not pictured). I had purchased it through a indigogo crowd raising effort. Then, I was able to land my first hockey Ticket to Stardom, Ron Hextall. I thought he had stopped signing, but he returned 1/4 customs signed. He K1AO, and returned 2 unsigned, which is fine. I was worried they were gone. Then a shocker... Jimmie Hall, former Cubs outfielder returned 3/4 customs (K1AO)... in 930 days. Over 2 1/2 years it's been out! I knew he signed a lot for Potter Sports, was shocked that it came home, but happy it did!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Things have been slowing down a little, but I haven't sent a ton out recently. Did receive one back yesterday that has been out for about 6 months, though.... Ka'Deem Carey returned 4/4 customs. 187 days on the return. Carey has been one of the most consistent signers off the Bears roster for the past couple seasons.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Very nice!! Cool customs as always!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Always like seeing your updates! Nice Carey!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Received a great return back this past weekend. Tom Mack, Hall of Famer, returned 2/3 customs (K1AO) and added 2 signed cards of his own. Return came back in 41 days. Sent a $10 donation.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two pretty cool returns on Friday, here's the story behind each.

First, I had sent a new custom idea to Bruce Arians for a signature. He did not do anything with the custom design and sent it back, but he also included an 8 X 10 personalized to me. Don't know if it's legit or not, and part of the pen stuck to the manilla envelope he sent it in, but still a fun return.

The second project took three separate trips across the country to finish, but it has immediately become one of my favorite pieces in my collection. First, I sent the photo to a fellow collector, Jim Matheson, who was attending the Cubs Fantasy Camp in Arizona in 2015. At the camp, he was able to get Fergie Jenkins to sign it for me. Later in 2015, Ken Holtzman did a private signing in St. Louis, MO, I sent it in via the vendor and obtained this signature there. Finally, in June of 2016, I received written permission from Bill Hands to send it to him via his PO address in New York and he graciously signed it and returned it back to me. I cannot say how excited I am to have this piece done.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got my first of a new set I just sent out back today... well, technically, Bruce Arians was supposed to be part of the set, but he chose to send the 8 X 10 instead, which is totally cool... But anyhow, my newest set is called Chalk Talk. I asked the coaches to draw their favorite play call, whether it be offensive, defensive, special teams, whatever. My first true return success.... former Virginia Tech Head Coach, Frank Beamer! This was honestly a little bit of a surprise, but glad to have it. Return took 9 days.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got the second return from the Chalk Talk Set... defensive side of the ball well represented and a little Hall of Fame Mojo to boot... Dick LeBeau returned his card in 15 days via his home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got a return from the Arena League for the Chalk Talk set. Coach Mike Hohensee returned his card in 17 days. He drew up the TD off the nets from Arenabowl XX! Turned out awesome!

Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077 ... LastLast