Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff as of late. I like those Double A customs, gonna have to send one to him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Some great returns!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Nice Hanburger! He has been a very steady signer for quite a while (and was a heck of a LB!) - good get.

the red skins colors on that Hanburger custom look really nice. such a great signer. Nice McMahon also. Also read that SI article about him. pretty sad to read about the day to day life struggles of one of the great bear QB'S.

Hanburger is one of those guys that has been on my list for awhile, but just never put in the mail. Class Act. Jim McMahon's story is probably more typical than we know. Did anyone just see the study that came out that said the average college football lineman will have over 1000 signficant head collisions in the course of a season? Makes you wonder.

Great stuff as of late. I like those Double A customs, gonna have to send one to him.

He's really a cool guy. Don't know if you follow him on Twitter, but he's hysterical.

Thanks Harley. I've got over 30 requests out right now, which is a ton for me, but I've been coming home to a lot of bare mailboxes. Including some to some guys that are usually pretty good signers. Just gotta be patient, I guess.

One in earlier this week.

Gino Marchetti: A little HOF Mojo this week. Mr. Marchetti signed 4/4 customs, inscribed 2 with his HOF year, and also included a signed HOF card. Returned them in 9 days via his home I sent a $10 donation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

Gino Marchetti is one of the true legends. I treasure him as part of my collection. Nice pickups!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

great return. Nice of him to add his own card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Gino Marchetti is one of the true legends. I treasure him as part of my collection. Nice pickups!

great return. Nice of him to add his own card.

there are a couple of hof's like that I have yet to send to... Barry, Adderly... Guess I better get busy...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Been a disappointing month for TTM. I have about 20 requests out that I thought were near locks for returns that I haven't seen, including about 10 of a new design that I have been waiting to unveil. Guess that's the nature of the beast. Two recent returns:

Lee Elia: He had a colorful career with the Cubs, especially as a manager. Returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) in 11 days via his home.

Roe Skidmore: I've been wanting this one for awhile, but have struggled to find a good picture to use for the card. Mr. Skidmore went to the same university as I did (Millikin) and finished his major league career with a perfect 1.000 batting average... he was 1 for 1. He returned 2/3 customs (K1AO) and signed my LOR in 9 days via his home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two more that finally rolled in:

Joe Ferguson: Highly underrated. 11 days door to door.
    Art Still: 49 days to return. Glad it's home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A little HOF Mojo yesterday!

Goose Gossage: 17 day turnaround for one of the best sigs in the business. Inscribed his HOF year. I included $20. Returned 2/2.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gossage return turned out nice. I need to get a baseball out to him.

Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast