Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Nice "Bills" returns! Both Tasker & Smith were great contributors to their team.

love those Bills returns!

Thanks guys. I was excited to get these two back the same day. Two of my favorite former Bills players and two key cogs to their Super Bowl years.

The Tasker card looks great, as do the Bruce Smith's. Haven't seen a signature from him in a while. People not sending to him anymore?

Love the Bills returns! I sent to Smith in December and never got anything back. Considering it gone at this point, maybe I'll try sending to him again.

I thought the same thing about Smith, but he was so reliable last year, I had to take a shot. He must still be signing. Send it c/o the Pro Football HOF.

great card choice on the Tasker. came out nice. Cant go wrong with a couple smiths either. great successes!

Yea, I think both of their sigs snap. Very pleased.

Two more today:

Steve Buechele: Seems like a very reliable signer. Returned 1/1 in 14 days. I really like these Collector's Choice cards, too. I think they look sharp.

Jim Jodat: Former Rams and Seahawks RB, returned 1/1 in 14 days as well. Wish he was in a Rams jersey, but this worked for me. Reliable signer as well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Took a little risk on this one, but glad it paid off. Dan Pastorini returned 1/1 in 10 days via his new business venture in Houston. Always loved him as a QB. Glad to have this one home!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Man, I've got a ton of TTM's out right now and the mailbox has been bleak this month. Finally got one in today. Hopefully it breaks the seal.

Norm Gigon: Played 34 games for the Cubs in 1967. Signed and personalized 3/4 customs (K1AO) in 31 days via his home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Whew! Was starting to get a little worried. I've got a ton of requests out and I had come home to a lonely mailbox for the last 6 days. Glad to have some come home.

Larry McCarren:Former Packer All-Pro returned 1/1 in 7 days.
    Scott Studwell:​ Love this card, love this signature. This one took 83 days via his home, but I'm glad to have it!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Three nice returns today. Starting to see a few of the many requests out trickling home.

Dick Scott: A tough sig to get, so I'm glad he responded. He returned 1/4 customs via his home in 86 days.
    Jason McKie: Great signer for me. I had never made one of him in this design, so I threw one together and sent it off. 3/4 returned (K1AO) in 4 days.
    Louis Lipps: Always liked this 2x Pro Bowler. He returned 3/3 in 26 days via his home. He is requesting $5 each, so I'll have to send a little sum'n sum'n his way.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Three more recent successes:

Jim McMahon: The Punky QB remains a great signer, returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) from his home in 8 days. Great article in SI about him and his girlfriend talking about his memory loss recently.

John Felske: Another former Cub home! Returned 3/4 customs (sent back 1 offered unsigned) via his home in 10 days.

Anthony Adams: Former Bear and 49er is an absolute must follow on Twitter. His stuff is hilarious... @Spiceadams. He recently posted an address to send autographs requests. I made a card up and sent it out. 5 day turnaround. Class act all the way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

Lots of nice stuff. Love those new customs! (The Mckie and Adams)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lots of nice stuff. Love those new customs! (The Mckie and Adams)

Thanks man. It's actually an older design of mine, but had to drop it out to those two. Class acts!

One more w/ a little HOF Mojo today:

Chris Hanburger: Not sure why it took me so long to send to him, but finally did. He responded quickly, 8 day turnaround and returned 4/4 signed, inscribed, and personalized. Only downside is he slaughtered my daughter's name, but still very pleased with the return.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Nice Hanburger! He has been a very steady signer for quite a while (and was a heck of a LB!) - good get.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the red skins colors on that Hanburger custom look really nice. such a great signer. Nice McMahon also. Also read that SI article about him. pretty sad to read about the day to day life struggles of one of the great bear QB'S.

Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast