Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cool...I'll take pick 5.

is there anyone interested in the #1 slot?

I might be willing to surrender this spot OR if someone wanted to buy the #1 pick from me, I'd entertain this as well (yes, I'm willing to give up the case hit for the right price).

Let see if we can get make this break happen
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    is there anyone interested in the #1 slot?

I might be willing to surrender this spot OR if someone wanted to buy the #1 pick from me, I'd entertain this as well (yes, I'm willing to give up the case hit for the right price).

Let see if we can get make this break happen
    Didn't we go through this before...deja vu I tell ya...

You can't do anything with the spot until it's paid for...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Didn't we go through this before...deja vu I tell ya...

You can't do anything with the spot until it's paid for...

but if someone wants the spot before it's paid for, I can surrender it, right? I didn't get a trade notice yet
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

If you want to walk away from it, yes...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Tony if I can move out i'll move out as it seems it's gonna be hard to fill all the slots. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shooters View Post
    Tony if I can move out i'll move out as it seems it's gonna be hard to fill all the slots. Thanks
    LOL...um you aren't in this one...you are in the Team Draft, which is full... :)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Brock...you aren't locked in to this since I haven't sent a trade link yet...so if you want to back out, it's fine...

Alright than I would like to back out of this. I think it would have been a great break but UD has seriously dissappointed me this year. -Brock-
    Looking mainly for Nicklas Backstrom(Was) RC and Autos.
    Pride of a Nation Set #/25
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I thought this was going to fill up a lot faster. Can I get out too so I can try to get the #1 in the BTP group break.

Yeah...I'm canceling this one...it's moving to slow and my deadline to lock the case has basically expired...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123