Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Can't wait...case price goes up the closer it gets to release...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Can't wait...case price goes up the closer it gets to release...
    PM sent Tony
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Looks like that was easy...72 hours are up...

I'm moving this to the regular forum to see if we can get more interest...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Moved from VIP Lounge...slots are first come, first served...

If you can get this thing to go, I'll take slot 9 if first-come-first-served.

If there will be a randomizer, I'll go as high as slot 8.
    Collecting former NMU Wildcats: Nathan Oystrick, Mike Santorelli, Marc Olver and Erik Gustafsson

I'll take pick 4. -Brock-
    Looking mainly for Nicklas Backstrom(Was) RC and Autos.
    Pride of a Nation Set #/25
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Well this doesnt seem to be going anywhere. Is there any chance I can back out as I could use the funds to purchase a card ending on the Bay this weekend. If not I guess I can wait it out awhile longer. -Brock-
    Looking mainly for Nicklas Backstrom(Was) RC and Autos.
    Pride of a Nation Set #/25
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Brock...you aren't locked in to this since I haven't sent a trade link yet...so if you want to back out, it's fine...

When would payment be due? If it could wait until next Friday, I'll pick up a spot.

A week from receipt of the trade link...so that wouldn't be a problem...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast