Results 1 to 10 of 370
02-14-2010, 11:53 PM #1
Group Break: 2009/10 SP Authentic Hockey Case (12 boxes)
12 boxes per case, 24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack
John Tavares, Matt Duchene, James van Riemsdyk, Evander Kane, Jonas Gustavsson, Viktor Hedman, Michael Del Zotto, Jamie Benn, Colin Wilson, Logan Couture, Artem Anisimov...these names headline this year's fantastic Rookie Class! And these are the guys who Rookie Card collectors will chase when SPA's Autographed Future Watch Cards hit the market with thunder!
BOX BREAK: (on average)
- 3 SIGNATURES TOTAL
*1 Autographed Future Watch (minimum)!
- 2 SP HOLO F/X CARDS
- 3 SP ESSENTIALS!
CASE BREAK: (on average)
- 1-2 AUTOGRAPHED FUTURE WATCH PATCH CARDS
- 1-2 ROOKIE REVIEW PATCH CARDS
- 1 SIGN OF THE TIMES DUAL AUTOGRAPH CARD
- 1 SP HOLO F/X DIE-CUT CARD
(All content listed is an average based on the entire production run)
GET 3 AWESOME AUTOGRAPHS PER BOX!
- At least 1 will be a signed Future Watch Rookie Card!
FIND AUTOGRAPHED FUTURE WATCH PATCH CARDS!
- Hitting at least 1-2 per case, these gems are huge on value!
TREMENDOUS AUTOGRAPH CARD LINEUP!
- Sign of the Times - Simply a mark of Excellence!
- The Champions - Highlighting Winter Sports Athletes!
- Marks of Distinction - #'d to just 25!
- Immortal Inks - #'d to just 10!
- Prestigious Pairings - #'d to just 10!
- Sign of the Times, Duals - Averaging 1 per Case!
- SP Chirography - great sigs, year in and year out!
LOOKING FOR MORE GREAT PATCHES? THEN LOOK FOR ROOKIE REVIEW AUTOGRAPHED PATCHES!
- Another case hit that measures up to the best!
HOLOGRAMS HIT WITH FREQUENCY & VALUE!
- Die-cut case hits are must-haves, while the regular versions fall 2 per box and are a great insert to collect!
- AUTOGRAPHED FUTURE WATCH...includes:
John Tavares, Matt Duchene, James van Riemsdyk, Jonas Gustavsson, Michael Del Zotto, Evander Kane, Viktor Hedman, Jamie Benn, Logan Couture, Artem Anisimov, Mikael Backlund, Michael Grabner, Lars Eller ...
- IMMORTAL INKS...includes:
Bobby Orr, Wayne Gretzky, Phil Esposito, Ray Bourque, Steve Yzerman, Mark Messier, Luc Robitaille, Jean Beliveau, Don Cherry, Tony Esposito, Cam Neely, Bobby Hull, & more!
Awesome Autograph Lineup (combining to hit 3 per box, on avg!)
- Autographed Future Watch - #'d to 999
- Sign of the Times - inserted 1:30
- Sign of the Times Duals - inserted 1:288
- Sign of the Times Trios - #'d to 25
- Sign of the Times Quads - #'d to 10
- Sign of the Times Fives - #'d to 8
- Sign of the Times Sixes - #'d to 7
- Sign of the Times Sevens - #'d to 6
- Sign of the Times Eights - #'d to 5
- Prestigious Pairings - #'d to 100
- SP Chirography - #'d to 50
- Immortal Inks - #'d to 10
- Marks of Distinction - #'d to 25
- The Champions - inserted 1:196
Autographed Patch Cards
- Autographed Future Watch Patch - #'d to 100
- Rookie Review Autograph Patches - #'d to 100
- SP Holo F/X - inserted 1:12
- SP Holo F/X - Die-Cut - inserted 1:288
- Future Watch - #'d to 999
- SP Essentials - #'d to 1999
- 100 Regular Cards
Expected Release Date: 4/1/10
This is a team-oriented break. Each member will get to select 2 teams via draft order. Members will need to post the highest position they are interested in as follows:
Enigma - Pick 13
This would mean that I do not want anything higher than that set of picks. Once we get 15 members or 72 hours has elapsed, this group break will be closed. The draft order will commence at that time. Trade notice will be sent as well. Anyone backing out of the group break will receive a negative and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.
Cards will be divided as follows:
1. All cards will be sorted via the team whose jersey the player is pictured in.
2. If a card displays a player in a jersey other than an NHL jersey, card will be added to the pile of the team listed on the card. Should there not be a team, player will be placed with his current team. In the event the player does not have a team, card will be assigned to former team. If more than one former team, card will be randomly given to one of them.
3. In the event there are multiple players are pictured on the card, the card will be randomly given to one of the teams.
4. In the event redemptions are pulled, they will be randomly given to one of the piles in the draft unless the redemption specifically states the player(s) the redemption is for.
1 base card of each player will be sent. The rest will go towards SCF packs given out at various events.
The case will be opened live on webcam on BlogTV. A recap will be posted on this thread for each team. Cards will ship within 72 hours of case opening.
Payment is due within one week of trade notice being sent. Please keep this in mind before making a commitment to be in the break. Once picks are paid for, you are permitted to do with them as you please. Drafting of teams will not begin until you have paid for your slot.
If interested in an individual card draft group break of SPA, it can be found here:
Picks 1, 30 - PUCKFRMCALI PAID (Toronto, Phoenix)
Picks 2, 29 - Shooters PAID (NY Islanders, Florida)
Picks 3, 28 - v3rs3 PAID (Colorado, Minnesota)
Picks 4, 27 - zunato PAID (Chicago, St. Louis)
Picks 5, 26 - Pensfan254858 PAID (Pittsburgh)
Picks 6, 25 - korpkaos PAID (NY Rangers, Anaheim)
Picks 7, 24 - charvey9 PAID (Detroit, Columbus)
Picks 8, 23 - DarkHorseCards PAID (Washington, Stars)
Picks 9, 22 - qwas PAID (Boston, Nashville)
Picks 10, 21 - fdp79 PAID (Carolina, Calgary)
Picks 11, 20 - Hockey11Man11 PAID (Buffalo, LA Kings)
Picks 12, 19 - BIGHOSSAFAN PAID (Tampa Bay, Edmonton)
Picks 13, 18 - hossa18sens PAID (Montreal, New Jersey, Ottawa)
Picks 14, 17 - MatsSundin13Rocks PAID (Philadelphia, Atlanta)
Picks 15, 16 - Brave PAID (San Jose, Vancouver)
02-15-2010, 01:17 AM #2
spot 1 please.Collecting: Penguins Game Used Sticks
Collecting: Mario Lemieux Magnificent Inserts + select game used & autographs
Collecting: Max Talbot hard signed autographs (solo player cards only)
02-15-2010, 01:29 AM #3
spot 10 pleaseEric Staal PC= 1942 different and counting
02-15-2010, 09:46 AM #4
Interested from in pick #1.
02-15-2010, 10:55 AM #5
spot 1 please!
02-15-2010, 11:07 AM #6
I would like to try this for the first time and go with pick 15.
02-15-2010, 12:48 PM #7
spot 1If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
Contact me for any site related issues
Support SCF Sponsors
02-15-2010, 01:27 PM #8
02-15-2010, 01:27 PM #9
I would be interested in one of the top 3 picks
02-15-2010, 01:30 PM #10
With that said, are you still in with slot 1 being the highest of interest?