Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

Year books And Programs sign from NCAA Coaches

mike

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am shocked that no one has talked about the posters that some will send out as well? Dawn Staley former Olympian sends a nice poster.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

There are at least 4 TTMs that I consider very special:
    John Wooden - signed 2 cards, personalized a copy of his Dad's (Joshua) Seven Point Creed & signed business card
    John Glenn - signed an 8X10 of him in his orange astronaut suite from the shuttle mission
    Joe Paterno - sent a signed card (took 1 1/2 years!)
    Eli Wallach - the 95 year old actor sent me a hand written note answering my questions. He also signed an 8X10 of him and Clint Eastwood from "the Good, the Bad & the Ugly. He wrote, "from an old bandit with my friend Clint" and signed it, very cool!

SCF Rewards
    Country

a thank-you note from Bart Starr, an auto'd sketch from Dave Berg [ he wrote & drew " the lighter side of " for Mad magazine ].
    Last edited by MNsportznut; 03-02-2010 at 12:40 AM. Reason: mistake

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, I was just wondering what the best think you have gotten signed thru an e-mail success!

Mine definately has to be from Alice Cooper! He sent me a pair of his pants he used in a concert signed! Yes, it is kind of wierd. But I think it is very cool!

Congrats on the pants....I've tried getting a pair signed for a few years now. That is legit- Alice does send pants. From what I've heard though he only does it for people in areas where his radio show is ...AZ? Pretty funny stuff...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12