Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just like H&P...they will be given to the site to get a prize to give away at a later date...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

I'm interested in as high as #1.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Officially count me in. I right now only have funds for spot 9 but I may move up to 8 if I can get the funds.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nevermind...put me down for spot 8! I've got the funds

SCF Rewards
    Country

goaltender001 - Pick #1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See korpkaos's Items on eBay

Need 2 more people to get this going. There has to be a couple more people out there interested. -Brock-
    Looking mainly for Nicklas Backstrom(Was) RC and Autos.
    Pride of a Nation Set #/25
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need 2 more people to get this going. There has to be a couple more people out there interested. -Brock-

The next 2 people should feel smart. BTP is a great product. Surprised people didn't swarm this break after BTP was the best product last year and should be even better this year!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See korpkaos's Items on eBay

The next 2 people should feel smart. BTP is a great product. Surprised people didn't swarm this break after BTP was the best product last year and should be even better this year!

Honestly I'm not a big fan of BTP because I'm not much of a goaltender fan. However after seeing some nice cards from last year and with this years H&P I just dont know how you can wrong with ITG there are going to be some amazing cards pulled. -Brock-

SCF Rewards
    Country

Honestly I'm not a big fan of BTP because I'm not much of a goaltender fan. However after seeing some nice cards from last year and with this years H&P I just dont know how you can wrong with ITG there are going to be some amazing cards pulled. -Brock-

I totally agree - well besides the goaltending part. As a goalie for almost 10 years myself (I'm 17 currently), I love goalies and can appreciate the art of being one and this product will yield so many nice hits that there was no way I could say no to this

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jshopay's Items on eBay

Count me in. Spot 9 or 10 please!

TOM

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast