Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Hi
    I need this one

    2009-10 Black Diamond
    200 Gordie Howe $12.00 $30.00

    Have for you

    09-10 MVP
    HW2 Sidney Crosby $5.00 $12.00

    2009-10 Upper Deck 2
    Young Guns
    457 Philippe Dupuis YG RC

    Playoff Performers:
    PP4 Henrik Zetterberg

    LMK
    Kevin
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content odds and ends added daily


    Hidden Content

    LESS THAN 20 FEEDBACK MUST SEND FIRST

  2. STL banner
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 09232003 View Post
    if you can add these 2 ygs we have a deal
    Young Guns
    458 Perttu Lindgren
    477 Andreas Thuresson

    lmk
    jim
    No Thanks
    Serial Numbered Hockey Rookies FT/FS
    Hidden Content

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by pef87 View Post
    No Thanks
    okay
    maybe atleast 1 yg
    the reason is myers is 40 and tavares is 25

    lmk, if not thats okay we tried, maybe next time

    thanks
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

    "I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by goo33 View Post
    Hi
    I need this one

    2009-10 Black Diamond
    200 Gordie Howe $12.00 $30.00

    Have for you

    09-10 MVP
    HW2 Sidney Crosby $5.00 $12.00

    2009-10 Upper Deck 2
    Young Guns
    457 Philippe Dupuis YG RC

    Playoff Performers:
    PP4 Henrik Zetterberg

    LMK
    Kevin
    Sorry, not interested in trading that far down on the Howe
    Serial Numbered Hockey Rookies FT/FS
    Hidden Content

  6. #15
    NP
    If I have something else you like
    LMK
    Kevin
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content odds and ends added daily


    Hidden Content

    LESS THAN 20 FEEDBACK MUST SEND FIRST

  7. #16
    I could use the gustavsson choice rc and the kessel stick'ums

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sullivan_fan View Post
    I could use the gustavsson choice rc and the kessel stick'ums
    swap for this

    2009-10 Ultra Gold Antti Niemi (CHI)
    Serial Numbered Hockey Rookies FT/FS
    Hidden Content

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 09232003 View Post
    okay
    maybe atleast 1 yg
    the reason is myers is 40 and tavares is 25

    lmk, if not thats okay we tried, maybe next time

    thanks
    ok, 1 YG and the Tavares I will do
    Serial Numbered Hockey Rookies FT/FS
    Hidden Content

  10. #19
    Up for Thursday
    Serial Numbered Hockey Rookies FT/FS
    Hidden Content

  11. #20

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •