Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bought into case 1 so pull me out of this one, thanks
    Players I am looking for:Dan Hamhuis,Tyson Sexsmith,Lucic,Spencer Machacek,Michal Repik,Mark Fistric,Jonathon Blum,Gilbert Brule,Evander Kane,Cody Franson,Brent Festerling,Brendan Mikkelson,Andrej Meszaros,Mario Bliznak & any other former Vancouver Giants players
    Check my bucket out Hidden Content

If we can get 9 people in, I may be in on this one too. Hopefully the 1st case goes well and people buy into it after seeing that break
    Go Kings Go!
    #8 - Drew "GOD" Doughty.

Cmon guys, let's make this happen. No HUGE pulls in the other half of the case, so hopefully there are some in here!

Quote Originally Posted by wogman56 View Post
    Cmon guys, let's make this happen. No HUGE pulls in the other half of the case, so hopefully there are some in here!
    I don't think that he pre-orders the half case unless people actually sign up for the break. Enigma would have to chime in, but you could get an entirely different half case.

Cheers,
    reoddai
    Offering reward for: 11-12 BTP Decades: D-06 1970's (Vladislav Tretiak, Phil Myre, Bernie Parent, Gilles Gilbert)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content &Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content

Matthew is correct in part. I ordered a full case in order to cover both group breaks. However, when the interest was small here, I cancelled my extra half case I was going to use for my business to fill box/pack orders and use the other half case in the full case to do it. That means I would have to order another half case. I should have closed this down and completely forgot. Should there be enough interest in another group break, I would have to change prices as my price goes up after a product has been released.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123