Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Brian Westbrook

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brian Westbrook

Now that he has been cut by the Eagles, I just wonder how his signing habits may change?

Anyone have an addy for him???

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where oh where will westie sign???

Maybe someone has an address

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Where oh where will westie sign???

Maybe someone has an address

He might not get picked up until way late. I think most teams are worried about him getting hurt again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea I know, Guessing he will have to go through a litany of tests to make sure he is ok, and a team would prob. only go after him if they have a few injuries. I just hope that nobody picks him up. I dont want to see him in a Browns uni, or god forbid that horrid jaguars uniform! If he even thinks about going to the Raiders, I will loose quite a bit of respect!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Don't be so hard on the guy. If he still wants to play and a team wants to take a chance I say why not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im not being hard on him, but I wish he could retire as an Eagle. I know there are too many players that leave Philly and other teams only to play one more year or so. Im sure you felt the same way when Emmitt left Dallas. How hard was it to watch him in a Cardinals uni, only to rush for like 350 yds. that year???

I saw a few games in person, and it was hard on the eyes. No line to run behind. It was like he was running into the back end of some 300lb lineman and going nowhere. I htink he had like 40+ runs for neg. yardage.

Pete

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im not being hard on him, but I wish he could retire as an Eagle. I know there are too many players that leave Philly and other teams only to play one more year or so. Im sure you felt the same way when Emmitt left Dallas. How hard was it to watch him in a Cardinals uni, only to rush for like 350 yds. that year???

I saw a few games in person, and it was hard on the eyes. No line to run behind. It was like he was running into the back end of some 300lb lineman and going nowhere. I htink he had like 40+ runs for neg. yardage.

Pete

its gonna be tough to watch lt play for the jets next year, but he'll do pretty good with their league-best Oline. back to the subject, id wait until someone picks him up to be a red zone guy, like what the redskins did with shaun alexander....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know that you are just trying to make me feel better, but still...

Who wants to see Westie doing that??? What I was after in this post was an address for BRIAN WESTBROOK! Anyone have one???

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am looking for an address for him too