Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for Phillies autos (anything)

I am looking for autographed items of the Phillies. It could be on anything, batting gloves, baseball bats, mini helmets, etc. Im just not looking for the auto cards that you get in packs unless its really rare. They do not have a back story on how you got them, so not really intrigued by the insert auto.

Nothing is too strange, so bring all your offers. Will consider trading, or CASH!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Pete

any interest....

Glenn Wilson 85 Topps
    Greg Harris 89 Topps

I beleive one of them is smudged, if interested lmk and when i get home from worlk I can let you know which one

How have you been doing on your project?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (17)
    Country

Have you tried the Philadelphia A's historical society site? They have a lot of oddball items in their store, including a lot of former Phillie's autos.

http://www.philadelphiaathletics.org

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the tip. I found a couple of nice items. Not bad prices either!

GREAT FIND METRO!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a 8x10 custom photo I made that was signed by Turk Wendell (in Phillies uni)earlier this year. PM if interested. I am looking for any current or former Chicago Cub player in return. I can send you a scan when I get home from work today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pete I have these ones, not sure if they would be of use to you but let me know by pm

Scott Mathieson 2006 Reading Phillies Multi-Ad Signature Card Signed in Blue Sharpie
    Chad Durbin 2009 O Pee Chee #146 Signed in Blue Sharpie
    Ryan Madson 2009 O Pee Chee #191 Signed in Blue Sharpie
    Shane Victorino 2009 O Pee Chee #467 Signed in Blue Sharpie
    John Kruck 1990 Score #467 Signed in Blue Sharpie
    Ricky Jordan 1990 Topps #216 Signed in Blue Sharpie
    Ricky Jordan 1990 Score #16 Signed in Blue Sharpie

Thanks

Beck

SCF Rewards
    Country

so becks, do you still want the brad harmon card? I would really like to get a victorino card as I haven't got him yet. THe others I pretty much have and would be interested in Shanes auto. LMK if this works, and could throw in a few other autos of Phillies for you as well. I have an extra Larry Bowa if you like. Maybe a surprise or two as well.

You are going to have to explain how to ship to Austrailia. Noob on that one

SCF Rewards
    Country

so becks, do you still want the brad harmon card? I would really like to get a victorino card as I haven't got him yet. THe others I pretty much have and would be interested in Shanes auto. LMK if this works, and could throw in a few other autos of Phillies for you as well. I have an extra Larry Bowa if you like. Maybe a surprise or two as well.

You are going to have to explain how to ship to Austrailia. Noob on that one

Hi Pete, no a problem, can do a trade with you for the Shane Victorino, not a fan of Brad Harman anymore, which I mentioned to you a while back.

Let me know what would suit you best and would love to do a trade with you

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have Tommy Herr and Larry Bowa.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Harmon is here in Reading (AA) again this year. But I know that you got snubbed by him and that is not very cool. Sorry to hear that one of the aussie boys ditched your efforts of getting him to sign.

Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast