Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

can it be inperson autos also? if so mine is kirk gibson 3/3 at a signing on romlb,gu omlb and 8x10

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would have to go with the Andre Dawson card. I had him before, but not on anything Cubs. Hopefully it's real, I didn't include a fee.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing amazing for my one, but since I bought the puck in 1996 to get signed and just sent it out at the start of February makes this one my favorite one for Feb.

Last edited by SikSyko; 03-01-2010 at 12:09 AM. Reason: I can't spell to save my life.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (15)
    Country

I did not have a good month in returns but I was happy to get John Wall back. Love the Cherry puck, nice to see Blue gave you his paw print.
    Last edited by blkdodge; 02-28-2010 at 11:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Non sport = Sarah Palin on two 8x10s authenticaly signed with personalizations
    HOF = Whitey Herzog with HOF inscription on ROMLB
    MLB = Josh Hamilton ROMLB
    NFL = Herschel Walker Heisman poster

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jorge Garcia of Lost.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you sure that Palin isn't ghost-signed? i find it hard to believe she signed them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you sure that Palin isn't ghost-signed? i find it hard to believe she signed them.

Sent to her house, they came with a hand written thank you note too, with commments on the letter I sent. I'll never say something I didn't see signed with my own eyes is 100%, but from experience, comparrison, knowing what her AP looks like and matching to known IP examples or from her book signing I am comfortable saying they are 99% real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12