Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: NBA Successes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

NBA Successes

Has anyone had any successes with current NBA coaches/staff. I don't have much newer stuff so I always end up sending to the older guys. Just wondering who has had luck with coaches/office staff who were once NBA players. Like in Atlanta Dominique Wilkins is front office staff now. Just wanted to know who signs before I send, I know NBA is tough to get.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

lakers asst. brian shaw, i have yet to try, but heard he signs, and always see success from him c/o lakers on SCN. ive got to try him ttm!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)
    Country

i have scott skiles, coach of the bucks, ttm auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jerry Sloan, Utah Jazz coach

SCF Rewards
    Country

man i sent shaw a 2000 topps gold label finals jersey card, and nothing ever back, guess he liked the card, no sweat i only spent 25cents on it

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got back Brian Shaw a few months back. And I've heard Sam Cassell signs through the Wizards I believe. Also, Mark Price c/o Atlanta I think.