Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool "guranteed hot packs" on Ebay???....

I see these listed all over ebay "guaranteed autograph inside" or 'guranteed gu jersey" stuff like that. My question is this. how can they guarantee this? do they search the packs, well OBVIOUSLY they do, and isn't that cheating in a way? I mean they probably search the packs or boxes or cases, take out all the "hits" and then put the rest out for sale individually at the stores for the poor suckers that come in buy packs! no wonder i never got any good cards when I bought packs

Do they weight the packs, or just how can they GURANTEE its a hit. seems like to me a shady person would open it, switch out the good card if its a good one or a superstar or rookie or something and put in a crappy card, re-seal it and sell it as a "guranteed autograph" inside.

what are your thoughts on these, its tempting to buy them off of ebay, what do you think?

I mean i would rather spend 5-10 bucks for a pack that gurantees a hit, or even 30 bucks for the hot pack rather than 140 bucks for a whole box? all i want is the hits right?

Country

Spme of its shadyy. Like I've heard of resealing the packs, after they know whats in it. Most of it is low end, and i saw an auction where it guarenteed a Harvin 1/1. Shady?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say these are going to be resealed packs. You will end up getting somebody who buys a jersey for 99 cents and reseals the pack to sell for 10-15 dollars.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

Maybe "hot" just means stolen.