Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chillydoggy's Items on eBay

Read over these requirements: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1058315

HI, I would like to see if my Application would be enough. I Collect Austin Collie. Thanks For the look.

Amount Owned 185/Amount Produced 340 = 54.4%
    Amount Auto/GU Owned 61/Amount Produced 101 = 60.3%
    Amount Rookies Owned 163 with Autos/Amount Produced 306 = 53.2% with Autos
    Amount Base Owned 3/Amount Produced 3 = 100%
    Link to Photobucket~ http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a72...20Collie%20PC/
    I have been a avid collector of Collie for about a year now. My collection is of course unique as everyone
    elses is. I have many Autos, RC's Some 1/1's and most inserts or RC #D to his Jersey #

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See br1ju07's Items on eBay

Just wondering if you were able to look at my application???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will try to this weekend, was out of town for most of the last week so hadn't had a chance yet. Sorry.

beanschat: Will also get to yours too, I hadn't noticed it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocut's Items on eBay

Application for Fred "The Hammer" Williamson super collector.

Exemption requested as Beckett has only 48 items (including Coke caps and team issue photos), but I have some they don't list.

Amount Owned/Amount Produced: 29/42 (excluding bottle caps and team issue 8x10's) 69%
    Amount Auto Owned/Amount Produced= 8/10 80% Owned
    Amount Rookies Owned/Amount Produced= 1/1 100%
    Amount Base Owned/Amount Produced= 3/3 100%
    Amount Auto Printing Plates Owned/Amount Produced = 0/8 0% (Beckett pulled one, so that's a lost cause)

Numbers don't look impressive because most of Williamson's cards were inserts. that's where my collection kicks in.

RC (1962) - own 2
    2nd yr - own 2 (graded)
    3rd yr - own 2
    4th yr - own 1 (graded)
    also, own a 1965 Topps Proof Photo from Topps Vault.

Own all Leaf Limited inserts and autographs (inclusing the Monikers auto #'d 1/1) except his Platinum Spotlight insert #1/1. Own the Nationals Treasures Platinum 1/1, own 2 of the 5 National Treasures golds, own all Gridiron inserts, autographs, and parallels. Own Razor Pop Century auto #'d /25. Own 10 autographs and autographed 8x10. He doesn't have many cards, but I have almost all of them. I have all of his vintage.

http://s445.photobucket.com/albums/q...mson%20-%20PC/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to enter my application for consideration of a "Super Collector". I collect primarily Donruss Classics, but my pride and joy is my 2008 master set. This includes the base set, legends, and all RCs including the SP Slaton and Jones. I also have the bronze level of all insert set completed, but also includes these additional cards

59 Bronze Timeless Tributes parallels
    28 Silver Timelss Tributes parallels
    8 Gold Timeless Tributes Parallels
    3 Platinum Timeless Tributes Parallels
    1 Significant signatures
    6 School Colors Materials
    2 School Colors Autos
    1 Old School Colors Materials
    1 Old School Colors Materials Prime
    22/30 Classic Singles Silver Parallels
    8 Classics Singles Gold Parallels
    2 Classics Singles Materials
    1 Classics Singles Prime
    2 Classics Singles Jsy # Materials
    1 Classics Singles Jsy # Materials Prime
    14/15 Classics Combos Silver
    1 Classics Combos Gold
    3 Classics Combos Materials
    2 Classics Combos Materials Prime
    8/10 Classic Triples Silver
    2 Classics Triples Gold
    1 Classics Triples Platinum
    7/10 Classics Quads Silver
    2 Classics Quads Gold
    9/20 Membership Silver
    5 Membership Gold
    5 Membership Jsys
    1 Membership MVP Jsy
    7/15 Timeless Treasures Silver
    3 Timeless Treasures Gold
    1 Timeless Treasures PLatinum
    10/15 Timeless Treasures Materials!!
    13/30 Saturday Stars Silver
    7 Saturday Stars Gold
    9 Saturday Stars Materials
    1 Saturday Stars Auto
    20/40 Sunday's Best Silver
    14 Sunday's Best Gold
    1 Sunday's Best Platinum
    7 Sunday's Best Jsys
    2 Sunday's Best Jsys #s
    17/30 Monday Night Heroes Silver
    5 Monday Night Heroes Gold
    2 Monday Night Heroes Platinum
    2 Monday Night Heroes Jsys
    3 Monday Night Heroes Jsy #s
    1 Monday Night Heroes Jsys Prime
    1 Monday Night Heroes Jsy/auto (Favre #d/4)

Overall BV on this set...a little over $7,200!! And still building whenever I can find some to trade for....and that does not include my duplicates...

Great Collection... but it looks like it needs to be complete to earn Super Collector Status...

#1- Completed Master Set
    If you have completed an entire master set, (this means having the entire set, and 1 level of inserts and parallels). We will not accept master sets that have under 200 cards in quantity, or that do not have various insert/parallel sets. In addition, a complete checklist must be submitted, as well as pictures featuring more prominent cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm applying under the High End collector exception. I currently have 47 Kevin Kolb 2007 Exquisite RPA Gold Parallels (about to add 1 more) and have 7 1/1's. I don't collect everything out there of his but obtain his rarer cards and anything that catches my eye. I not only collect cards but have some memorabilia as well. I am waiting for a pair of autographed game used cleats pretty soon and will post them up once I get them. Have been collecting him since his rookie year and hope to add more stuff in the future!

Some Proof:

Kevin Kolb cards: http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/r.../Kevin%20Kolb/
    Kevin Kolb 1/1: http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/r...lb/1%20of%201/
    Kevin Kolb 2007 Exquisite RPA Gold Parallel: http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/r...uisite%20GOLD/
    Kevin Kolb memorabilia: http://s497.photobucket.com/albums/r...b/Memorabilia/

Wanted to add this as well. Just got them today!:

Great Collection... to qualify, I'd need some numbers on your entire collection... all the rarer cards with no value are to count as $50 according to this also... plus the values of all the others you have & if they are worth over $15k, that would qualify.

#3- High-End Collector Exception. If you do not collect all cards of a certain player and maybe just collect Autos or Patches of a certain player, we will allow those with a Book Value of $15,000+ (with at least 100 Cards of that Specific Player Minimum). 1/1's and no book value cards can act as $bv50, but no more. Provide info. While we do not see this as a true Super Collector by our definition, we realize everyone collects differet things for different reasons.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Application for Fred "The Hammer" Williamson super collector.

Exemption requested as Beckett has only 48 items (including Coke caps and team issue photos), but I have some they don't list.

Amount Owned/Amount Produced: 29/42 (excluding bottle caps and team issue 8x10's) 69%
    Amount Auto Owned/Amount Produced= 8/10 80% Owned
    Amount Rookies Owned/Amount Produced= 1/1 100%
    Amount Base Owned/Amount Produced= 3/3 100%
    Amount Auto Printing Plates Owned/Amount Produced = 0/8 0% (Beckett pulled one, so that's a lost cause)

Numbers don't look impressive because most of Williamson's cards were inserts. that's where my collection kicks in.

RC (1962) - own 2
    2nd yr - own 2 (graded)
    3rd yr - own 2
    4th yr - own 1 (graded)
    also, own a 1965 Topps Proof Photo from Topps Vault.

Own all Leaf Limited inserts and autographs (inclusing the Monikers auto #'d 1/1) except his Platinum Spotlight insert #1/1. Own the Nationals Treasures Platinum 1/1, own 2 of the 5 National Treasures golds, own all Gridiron inserts, autographs, and parallels. Own Razor Pop Century auto #'d /25. Own 10 autographs and autographed 8x10. He doesn't have many cards, but I have almost all of them. I have all of his vintage.

http://s445.photobucket.com/albums/q...mson%20-%20PC/

If they have less than 200, but more than 50, you need 95% to qualify...

#2- Too Few Cards Produced Exception. If the player you collect has been in the leaue for at least 5 years but had received little hobby attention and has less than the 200 cards, but more than 50, you may apply but your percentages will have to follow these guidelines: 95% for players with 51-100 cards, 90% for players with 101-199 cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See br1ju07's Items on eBay

Great Collection... to qualify, I'd need some numbers on your entire collection... all the rarer cards with no value are to count as $50 according to this also... plus the values of all the others you have & if they are worth over $15k, that would qualify.

111 cards altogether. BV for the Exquisites alone is $500 each.
    Since I own 47 Exquisites: $500 x 47= $23,500. So with that on top of all the other cards it would meet the $15,000 requirement.

SCF Rewards
    Country

111 cards altogether. BV for the Exquisites alone is $500 each.
    Since I own 47 Exquisites: $500 x 47= $23,500. So with that on top of all the other cards it would meet the $15,000 requirement.

Bingo, thats the number I need. That would qualify!

Send me a PM with just this info... up to 10 scans of your favorite Kolb pieces posted as images, rather than links... and some stats for your HOF post like total cards and any other thing you'd want to point out about it.

Congrats!

Craig

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (161)
    Country
    See beanschat's Items on eBay

Throwing a challenge flag out there...unless i have not understood something....perhaps that I have to have the bronze parallel level of the base set as well? Is that what I am missing?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast