Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 113 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh yeah!!! lol I sent to lee Roy & have not seen anything, but i sent on 6-12 so maybe i'll see something yet? & Mr Shula doesnt like me for some reason. I have sent to him 2 times & had ZERO successes from him. really need him for my HOF PC. may try again, but wont be another time after a 3rd try. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh yeah!!! lol I sent to lee Roy & have not seen anything, but i sent on 6-12 so maybe i'll see something yet? & Mr Shula doesnt like me for some reason. I have sent to him 2 times & had ZERO successes from him. really need him for my HOF PC. may try again, but wont be another time after a 3rd try. lol

I too am trying to get every HOF'er that signs TTM (except the couple guys with outrageous fees..)

I sent to Lee Roy the 24th of June.. He seems like a really good signer, and I always hear that he sometimes puts a nice funny little note with the item he signed or whatever. Hopefully we get ours back.

There was a huge gap in Shula's signing, and about a week and a half ago a ton of successes were reported. I'll wait this one out a little longer, but if I don't hear anything, I'll try a 3rd time as well. He signed over the darkest part of my custom in a worn out blue sharpie when I got him, so the you have to hold it sideways in light to see it.. At least it's something. Hopefully you get him soon too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally got a few!

Awesome success from HOF'er Billy Shaw. I sent $5 and a custom, he signed my custom and added one of his own, and a note thanking me for my request and donation.

My second attempt at Ozzie Newsome was a success. 2/2.

This one looks like crap, glad I had another.

And I'd be excited about this one, but I've heard it's ghostsigned. Someone else on here that got one back today pointed out that the Sox have been on the road since the ASB, and people have been getting them today. Bummer.

Really wish I had a scanner.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great successes!!! I also got my shaw back today with the same note.. very cool..

& sick Newsome!!! those are fantastic...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great successes!!! I also got my shaw back today with the same note.. very cool..

& sick Newsome!!! those are fantastic...

Nice! And thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good news, I finally got my freaking resolution problem fixed. I'm sure you've all noticed, the rez on some of the customs are flat out terrible, and some aren't that bad, but noticeable. They always look great before they get printed (even zoomed in on the computer) so I was confused, but I finally figured out that GIMP had this preset on resolution for pictures my size that kept resetting because I never went in and permanently changed it, now my customs will look much better.

Anyways, I got Ken Stabler back today.

The top isn't chopped off, I was in a hurry when I cropped it out of the pic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hoopsquad44's Items on eBay

Nice returns!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Finally got a few!

And I'd be excited about this one, but I've heard it's ghostsigned. Someone else on here that got one back today pointed out that the Sox have been on the road since the ASB, and people have been getting them today. Bummer.

Really wish I had a scanner.

Check where it's postmarked from.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check where it's postmarked from.

Chicago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like the stabler. Like your custom design!

Page 12 of 113 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast