Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1127

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, more great returns.. I sent my fry on 8-14. bet it will show up early next week. thanks for the offer for another fry if mine gets lost. I'll keep you in mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, more great returns.. I sent my fry on 8-14. bet it will show up early next week. thanks for the offer for another fry if mine gets lost. I'll keep you in mind.

well, dang. hope it shows up for you. weird that it wouldn't, seems like a great signer even though no one really sends or knows the address.

Yesterday

Dave Hillman, 1/1. Played for the Cubbies from 55-59.

Today:

Tim Allen 1/1. Signed 4x6. I loved Home Improvement growing up. Doesn't put a lot into his signature but it's more than most actors can say.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Tim Allen return...Home Improvement was one of the greatest TV shows of the 90's. Any chance that goes out to Richard Karn next?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Tim Allen return...Home Improvement was one of the greatest TV shows of the 90's. Any chance that goes out to Richard Karn next?

Agreed, and thanks man. Prolly not, I looked for him and there is little to no success with him.

Been two months to the day since I've posted something. Wow. I really haven't sent much since then, besides a stack I sent last week. I just haven't had the time or cared enough to make the time lately but with winter coming I'll probably get back into it a bit. Anyway.. this game a few days after my last post.

Gino Cappelletti, 2/2.

And this came today.

Matt Light, 1/1. c/o foundation. Sent a $5 donation (emailed them first to see if he'd sign and they said he would.) Light was a stud.. was surprised he retired so early.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

Light is from my hometown. He is awesome. He is a real community hero. Nice success. I got him on a Purdue Topps Magic custom a few months ago, with donation since I see the good work he does in our community.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Nice return. He recently signed for my work .... i missed him :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice. I sent to Light a few months back with no return but didnt send any money. might have to try again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Light is from my hometown. He is awesome. He is a real community hero. Nice success. I got him on a Purdue Topps Magic custom a few months ago, with donation since I see the good work he does in our community.

Nice. He does seem like a super nice guy, that's great.

Nice return. He recently signed for my work .... i missed him :(

Bummer man! This took a couple months but his secretary told me he'd come through, didn't say they wanted a donation, but I offered.

very nice. I sent to Light a few months back with no return but didnt send any money. might have to try again.

Thanks man. This took a couple months I think, so maybe wait it out a bit longer.. I only threw in $5.. Dunno how much of a difference it makes.

These are from last week, just getting around to posting them.

Bobby Bowden, 1/1. c/o home. College football's winning est HC ever, I've always kinda liked Florida State, so cool one to have.

Tom Coughlin, 1/1. c/o Giants. Another one I'm glad to get. I think his quick success with the expansion Jaguars and beating the Pats twice in the SB will get him in the Hall someday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday.

Y.A. Tittle, 2/2.

Kirk Cousins, 1/1. c/o Redskins.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Nice Tittle is a great TTM'er may have to try him again. Mine took almost a year but he seems quick now.

Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113 LastLast