Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling 100% of my collection

Hey Guys and Gals,

This is something that I've been on the fence about for quite some time, but I'm officially throwing in the towel on the whole hockey card collecting industry. I used to LOVE busting packs, but then discovered that with the price of a pack, I actually needed to bust a box to get anything decent. As time went on, I LOVED busting boxes, but then the boxes seemed to be more "preordained" then random and I discovered that if I wanted a shot at anything decent I needed to get a case. For a while I enjoyed busting cases, but quickly realised that I was always stuck with a ton of base that had absolutely zero value. Soon I discovered I was just busting out of habit and always hoping for "The Big Hit".

Over the past few years, the fun has definitely gone out it for me. No one should plunk down $2,000 for a case of hockey cards and only pull 1-2 "Big Hits'. It just doesn't make sense. Especially when those hits sell only for the price of 1-2 boxes.

So I've simply decided to get rid of everything. It's all going out. I've sold off most of the "huge" cards (The Cup RC's, Auto's, etc), but I still have some great stuff. I don't feel like wasting the time and effort with ebay and since everyone here is a hardcore Hockey card collector, I thought I'd give you guys and girls first crack. I'll post some scans soon - gang scanning, it's the only way to get stuff done quick But as of right now, I have 210 GU jersey cards and about 220 pack pulled auto's.

If anyone wants to get stuff dirt cheap before I go about scanning, you can have the GU for $2 each via Paypal gift (You pay the fees, I can't afford to lose even more to fess LOL) and the auto's for $2 each. So that would mean $420 for the GU lot and $440 for the auto lot or $800 for both. I'll pay the shipping to you anywhere in North America. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] as I may not check back here right away. I've got a whack of RC's to go through as well and some keen inserts, so I'll let you know about those as soon as I can.

Thanks gang. it was fun, but since it isn't anymore - I'm out!!

Patrick

SCF Rewards
    Country

please LMK if you have any eric staals

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have an Eric Staal Frozen Artifacts 1/1 dual jersey/patch. White Jersey, black and red patch. Email me at [email protected] and I can send you the scan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

plmk if you have any patrick kane or ilya kovalchuk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jason Spezza or Roman Cechmanek...thanks!

Country
    See neilt's Items on eBay

Any Lidstrom or Parise?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in any Schenn's you might have. LMK....paypal is always ready!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have an Eric Staal Frozen Artifacts 1/1 dual jersey/patch. White Jersey, black and red patch. Email me at [email protected] and I can send you the scan.

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

Interested in all Islander autos and jersey/patches.

Sorry to hear about your decision to leave the hobby, but I think we all know where you are coming from.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Guys and gals,
    Right now I don't have the time to go through everything individually. I'm looking to sell the GU and auto's as a lot. To answer the above questions, YES to Parise, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, etc. I can't remember a Spezza or Chechmanek, but I'm sure something is in there. Like I said, I'm looking to move this stuff out. Stars, semi-stars are included. There are OPC Triple jerseys, Ultimate jerseys, auto's, etc. If you want scans of what I have right now, please email me at [email protected]

Thank you,
    Patrick

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast