Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Jordan Autograph

    I am searching for a Jordan auto'd jersey. What is the going rate for something like this?

    Looking for the black jersey with the red stripes if possible.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated

  2. #2
    The going rate would be a couple thousand. If you get one nicely framed expect to pay $4000+. There very expensive!

  3. #3
    They have one at the local sports mem shop for 1000. It is pretty nice but I thought I could get one cheaper since I only paid 145 for my Magic Jersey. I am hoping at nationals I can find one for around 500 to 600.

    I am also looking for Kobe and Lebron

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by m311 View Post
    They have one at the local sports mem shop for 1000. It is pretty nice but I thought I could get one cheaper since I only paid 145 for my Magic Jersey. I am hoping at nationals I can find one for around 500 to 600.

    I am also looking for Kobe and Lebron
    Word of advice then, don't buy any autos of Kobe, Lebron, or Jordan that aren't from Upper Deck Authenticated. Upper Deck has exclusive contracts with all 3 of these guys and you can be certain that their stuff is 100% legit.

    As for Jordan signed jerseys, looks like they have been going for $900-$1500 lately on eBay. If you have an eBay account, do an advanced search and check the completed listings box. It will show you all of the sales in the last 30 days.

    If you want a game worn signed Jordan jersey, then you are probably looking at around $5-10K. This one recently sold on eBay for $5,200:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/1995-Michael-Jor...item53dfe89101

  5. #5
    Thanks for the advice. It is greatly appreciated. The stuff on UDA is super expensive. I am looking for JSA or PSA authenticated. I consider that stuff pretty legit too.

    I am sure they get duped sometimes by a real good fake however I got a PSA certified Magic Johnson auto for like $180.

    I'm hoping I can find something at the Nationals.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by m311 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. It is greatly appreciated. The stuff on UDA is super expensive. I am looking for JSA or PSA authenticated. I consider that stuff pretty legit too.

    I am sure they get duped sometimes by a real good fake however I got a PSA certified Magic Johnson auto for like $180.

    I'm hoping I can find something at the Nationals.
    The National would be a great place to find one as you can inspect the items in person and then play dealers against each other for the best deal. I've always wanted to attend one myself (even moreso after Bill Simmon's column last year), but they never seem to hold it in the West. Personally, I think Vegas would be a great place to host the National!

  7. #7
    I got a game issued one and autograph! UDA!

    Pm me with intrested

  8. #8
    I don't have a Jordon jersey (yet ), but I do have a signed piece of the Utah Jazz floor from his last finals game with the Bulls. I thought it was a cool piece of basketball history, and I got it when UDA was doing one of their rare Jordan sales.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I don't have a Jordon jersey (yet ), but I do have a signed piece of the Utah Jazz floor from his last finals game with the Bulls. I thought it was a cool piece of basketball history, and I got it when UDA was doing one of their rare Jordan sales.

    Sick piece mate! Haven't seen one on ebay for years now. Very nice!

    As for MJ uda jersey auto'd they normally sell for around $800. Wizards, unc etc tend to sell cheaper than Bull's gear.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •