Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Nice pulls for a great price! I gotta ask though, since I've been on this board you've only really bought blasters and what not. Why not save your money for some Hobby boxes of some cheap products? For instance 07-08 Ultra in $40 or a so a box and you get 5 hits including 1 auto. Just curious though.
    -Matt

Thanks! As for why I haven't bought hobby - mostly because I couldn't afford it up until recently...and now that I can, I just haven't yet...I do plan on buying a box in the near future though...leaning towards this year's Upper Deck, since there are alot of cool duals (some with KG), and the chance of a hotbox, plus the cheaper price (saw one for under $50 online recently). Plus, when I had money for cards, I didn't want to wait to spend it...lol...I know, it's bad...but, now that I have the ability to afford boxes, I don't think I'll be buying too much retail. I guess another reason is because once I start buying online, it's going to just feed the addiction, and I'll want to do it more and more...guess it's not a bad addiction to have though ;-)

by the way thats cool on the prices of the SP's dude! $1 for a $15-$30 aint bad at all!

Yeah, I can't complain! :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steve_is_legend's Items on eBay

Awesome stuff. Your posts alone make me want to scour the Dollar Trees in my area to see if they're selling this stuff for a buck a pop as well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Awesome stuff. Your posts alone make me want to scour the Dollar Trees in my area to see if they're selling this stuff for a buck a pop as well.

Thanks! It was someone else's post that got me to get these, so the chain continues :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12