Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Country

your a pretty brave fella sorianofan lol

may i ask what the card was that booked $300, cause thats always pretty important, lot of cards are WELL over priced
    and to get rid of those matty ice auto's for $40 each, i applaud you for that, you'll regret that down the road lol... but i can understand you own a shop your just trying to do whats best for you right now

thanks for the two cents.

You sure can ask, it was an AJ hawk SP AUTHENTIC GOLD RC Auto patch #/25. I sold it to stephen on here and you can probally find it in my recent post.

As for matty ice, I dont think i made a horrible choice to sell and didnt sell in a "right now" moment. Matty to me profiles as a Matt Schaub in my book. Which is good. But what nfl QB's RC autos actually end up selling for a mint....were talking modern era QB's? Manning....ok, Brady.....ok, Brees...ehh if you have the right auto. Kurt Warner...nope. Eli Manning...Nope. Don Nabb....nah. The sell in the 40-60 range. Matty Ice, Sanchize next year and all those guys will fall into that secondary range 40-60. If sanchize does ok again maybe he will hold up for a year or so but Im not a big fan of his so I dont see it happening.

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

your cards do not have patches and aren't true rc auto's so i don't see how those are relevant

didnt even look at my matt ryan auto's supposedly?
    lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

grr well dont jinx the dude!!
    lol, well in my opinion I feel their at the lowest (coming from a huge matt ryan fan)

That's why it's hard to sell your PC on Ebay. You over value cards because you believe he's going to tear it up in the future.

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

You sure can ask, it was an AJ hawk SP AUTHENTIC GOLD RC Auto patch #/25. I sold it to stephen on here and you can probally find it in my recent post.

As for matty ice, I dont think i made a horrible choice to sell and didnt sell in a "right now" moment. Matty to me profiles as a Matt Schaub in my book. Which is good. But what nfl QB's RC autos actually end up selling for a mint....were talking modern era QB's? Manning....ok, Brady.....ok, Brees...ehh if you have the right auto. Kurt Warner...nope. Eli Manning...Nope. Don Nabb....nah. The sell in the 40-60 range. Matty Ice, Sanchize next year and all those guys will fall into that secondary range 40-60. If sanchize does ok again maybe he will hold up for a year or so but Im not a big fan of his so I dont see it happening.

Yup i do remember that post, hmm i wonder why
    defensive players value are NO GOOD! lol
    obviously you know that

and for your matt ryan insight, i have to STRONGLY disagree with you, I see this guy having potential and leading his team to a few rings then what happens to his BV? and matt schaub? Im sorry but nahh lol, this is all coming from a Matt Ryan fan/collector so just my two cents

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See thedynasty141's Items on eBay

hell be worth something someday just wait if you like him so much dont sell him

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dang. I wish my threads got this many posts lol:) I would just keep them man. You may regret selling them down the road. I know its happened to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apfreek's Items on eBay

didnt even look at my matt ryan auto's supposedly?
    lol.

? yours aren't multi color and come from parallel sets? what am i missing

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

hell be worth something someday just wait if you like him so much dont sell him

wow, finally got a response that i like!
    lol... thanks bud

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

? yours aren't multi color and come from parallel sets? what am i missing

still a prime
    lol.

and ughh dont even get me going on this parallel crap!!
    im still a young collector, 21 and two years into the hobby and i just learned about all that a few months ago. Complete stupidity to me, frickin' cards are all 08' and even say RC, RC, RC, RC ROOKIE CARD ROOKIE CARD ROOKIE CARD RC RC RC ALL OVER THEM!!!!!!! lmao.

Blog Entries
    Country

Yup i do remember that post, hmm i wonder why
    defensive players value are NO GOOD! lol
    obviously you know that

and for your matt ryan insight, i have to STRONGLY disagree with you, I see this guy having potential and leading his team to a few rings then what happens to his BV? and matt schaub? Im sorry but nahh lol, this is all coming from a Matt Ryan fan/collector so just my two cents

AJ Hawk...One of most collected defensive players in the last 5 years on one of the most collected teams.....probally his most prolific auto hmmmm. Your still selling, so what does a book have to do with anything? Last I checked not to many cards sell for near what that book says. If they do I would be retiring today.

As for the Ryan to Schaub Comments.....Im not gunna rip you but do you watch the NFL? Saying Matt Ryan will one day be as good as Matt Schaub is a huge compliment. Watching a couple Falcons games this year...I would say Matt Ryan was Medicore at the very best. His rookie year they got into the playoffs on the back of Norwood and Turner and that showed this year with them 2 guys being banged up.

Matt Schuab...didnt he lead the nfl in passing this year with a offensive line that couldnt block a wet paper bag? That guy Im confident in saying is one of THEY best QB's in the nfl. He would fall into many people's top 5. If they got a half decent RB to close out games and a line its not a stretch for houston to be a contending team. It actually came down to a tiebreaker this year that they didnt get into the playoffs. And if they had a RB to close out games they would have been 13-3....read your SI, huge article on Matt Schuab and the texans not to long back....

Easy just from reading the stat lines to see

Schaub>Ryan at this point. Its not even close.

Regardless time for bed for me, best of luck with your Ryans, if your that in love with them the best idea would be to keep them.

Mike

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast