Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

You owe gsil an apology. He totally had your back here and you told him to buzz off. Go Matt Stafford!

yeahh i got the wrong impression on his statement. My bad gsil

Blog Entries
    Country

all of that ramble sorianofan lol.... quick tell me how many games matt ryan missed last season

THREE, total stats dont mean anything because of that setback...
    this is all about championship potential
    and your seriously going to bring in an argument with kurt warner?
    the dude had ISAAC BRUCE AND TORRY HOLT the majority of his carrer. come on now!

Did you just prove my point? Im really begginning to think you dont read.

Don, who I would consider a friend of mine here, said he thought because Andre is on the texans is disputes the fact that Schaub is a great QB. I said that because Warner had fitz that, that people dont discredit him with being a ok QB.

Your rebuttle....he had torry holt and issac bruce. Ummm yea....both elite WR when he had them. So your agreeing with me? We shouldnt discredit shaub because he has a good wr.

Then the fact you say stats dont matter?
    If stats dont matter...then.....
    1. I should try and sell some ryan fitzpatrick autos for $60 a pop.
    2. John David Booty should have won the 2009 NFL League MVP.
    3. Koy Detmer is a Future Hall of famer.

Really I could go on.

This turned into an argument thread, and Im voicing my opinion. Alot the argument threads here are fun because people know the line between having a good argument, and just being biased and looking...well stupid. Stats do matter at the end of your career it is what your judged on. I assumed since your a huge nfl fan you would know that by now.

Im not being mean, but your last couple post have been approaching that stupid point. I cant itterate how stupid it really is to say stats dont matter. And stuff like When Matt's winning all those rings. Matt has alot of work before they get to a SB, Matt also needs to work on targeting more then Roddy white. (over 1/3 of his passing yards and 1/2 his td's)

Again I understand you have a Man Crush on Matt Ryan....and thats ok. I have a Man Crush on Pat Burrell ( Im assuming you know what a man crush is). But even with a man crush you have to be at least down to earth. You saying Matty Ice is as good as--Or Better--Then Schaub. And that hes going to win more rings then can fit on his hands. Is like me Saying Burrell is going to have a statline of .400/55/ 185 for the rays this year.

Again I'm sorry a bunch of people including myself turned this into an arguement thread when you were trying to sell your cards. Argument threads again..are something that is meant to be fun when people have insight and argue realistic opinions. But when it gets close to that line of just plain stupid....thats when these things get redicoulus.

All the best.
    Mike

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow. 1 pg of ebay argument and 7 pgs of QB argument, back to the ORIGINAL SUBJECT. BV is better if you want to trade for another card or two, when selling, BV doesnt help, just because a no-name rookie auto books 60 doesnt mean anyones gonna buy it for 60. ebay is a better indication of what someone is willing to pay.

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

sorianofan thats not what im saying at all.

stats do mean a lot... its just when your comparing two QB's (schaub and ryan) and your comparin' the stats, you have to look at any injury related issues, obviously because schaub played more hes going to accumulate more stats.

and yup newguy, i know =P
    to the people that thought that I was trying to sell by BV, i know that cant be done.. i know its almost impossible to get full BV when it comes to a sale, the matt ryan auto's are NOT at total BV lol.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678