Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

heyy where'd the donald brown thread go!!??

lol... i was havin' fun listenin' to people tell me im a disgrace to the hobby.

Pence- I was not putting your card down, just stating that I simply thought i seen a dent, scans do have an effect on some cards so obviously im not 100% sure if there was any flaws, SORRY (and also it was a joke when I said my original statement on thats 2 people you screwed lol) sorry you took it the wrong way.
    APFREEK- seriously? bring in my matt ryan prices???? I'll just listen to you guys sell them both for $80 right now and then watch them in 3 years down the road sell for $150 each, umm i'll pass I mean, they ARE MINE, right?
    yankeesfan- come on bro, Im not the one to get on anyones negative side, why you gotta talk like that?? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

the same place im waiting on this one to go

SCF Rewards
    Country

not mad at anyone or anything..but could be the last time i try to sell my cards here..ill stick to buying from members ive dealt with previously

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

not mad at anyone or anything..but could be the last time i try to sell my cards here..ill stick to buying from members ive dealt with previously

ahh dont do that bro, we like your prices!!
    no need to take off and deal with people you've only dealt with
    make NEW friends!

Country
    See tommy2221race's Items on eBay

why do i have to talk like that? to make points, this isnt the 1st time i have had problems with you, i also have on beckett...

Country

ahh dont do that bro, we like your prices!!
    no need to take off and deal with people you've only dealt with
    make NEW friends!

its hard to make friends with someone who has some temper tantrums

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

lmao... temper tantrums?? where do you see that!?

and problem on beckett? i'd love to know what cause i've only had a problem on beckett once and that other member is no longer a member on that site.

Country

just your smart remarks and constant bickering, and acting like your a boss on this site, when you are still new, i remeber the other day you were very rude to another member on here

Country
    See FLEMINGTIME's Items on eBay

hold on i need popcorn

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

just your smart remarks and constant bickering, and acting like your a boss on this site, when you are still new, i remeber the other day you were very rude to another member on here

lmao.. wow i honestly dont even know what to say dude
    you try to bash me and make me look like a crappy member on a SEPERATE trading site with this remark?

If i was rude to another member its because their rude to me, I have no reason to start drama like you do, thats terrible dude.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast