Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

100,000 Card Cash Going to Heaven!

If you check the Card Cash leader board you will notice the SCFRAFFLE account has over 160,000 Card Cash. This is the master Card Cash account I use to store Card Cash for disbursements to staff and members. When my own account gets over 50,000 I generally move a large chunk of the Card Cash to the SCFRAFFLE account. The SCFRAFFLE account is use to pay SCF staff and award members through contests, etc.

Based on a lot of member feedback, I've worked hard at making Card Cash worth something over the past 12 months. I've done a lot of Card Cash pack sales, auctions and raffles to take Card Cash off the market and reward members that earn the currency. Our Card Cash stores are only possible because of our fantastic sponsors (Press Pass, Topps, Panini, Upper Deck, ITG, Tristar) who send us product and members who have donated cards. Also, the vast majority of the boxes I buy for the Card Cash pack sales are possible because of our VIP/Premium members who support the site!

This weekend I will be removing 100,000 Card Cash from the SCFRAFFLE account. It will be sent to Card Cash heaven! That is the equivalent of $1,000 if you use a 100=$1 ratio (there is no "official ratio, but 100-200 CC to $1 is commonly used). I hope the ratio remains near 100-$1 due to so much Card Cash going off the market. I also have five more boxes on tap for Card Cash pack sales for March/April!
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 03-26-2010 at 05:08 PM.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Great news Mike!

R
    o
    g
    e
    r

SCF Rewards
    Country

Simple economics, good work Mike very cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportzoid's Items on eBay

Good job, Mike. Love the concept.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Good news! This should allow CC to be far more valuable!

Country

I have 150 CC is you want it, please take it.

Gary

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

That is brilliant thinking! I never should have sold mine!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

I just removed the 100,000!