Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TTM Niche growing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about when your team wins the world series in 08, and then guys like Greg Dobbs were charging 40 bucks for an auto???

Cole Hamels for 90 bucks? Doesnt steve carlton sign for 39 dollars?

RIDICULOUS!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bottom line, the dealers are real snakes in the grass that will do anything. I saw them paying 8, 10, 12 year old kids $2-$3 to get graphs for them. I heard an 8 year old kid bragging that he had made $85 yesterday. Do you blame the kid? Heck no! Successful graphing will continue to get tougher every year.

That's just as low as you can get.

Dealers are usually easy to spot at games, and it kind of makes me sick how they'll push over children and their parents to get to the front just to make a quick buck. Really kind of ruins the whole experience for fans and the players.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12