Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2010 Nationals Sports Card Convetion (help needed).

A Call out for base, inserts, game used, and auto's for the 31st NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTOR CONVENTION IN BALTIMORE, Please Help if you can!!!

We will be setting up at the 31st National Sport Collector Convention and I was going to ask if traders on this board could help supply SCF with some cards. SCF will be putting grab bags together for the Show. We will be using a lot of the base cards from the box breaks. Of course that never enough just ask Mike, Karine, Jeff, Tony, or any other member or staff that was there. We packed up literally thousands or more packs to give away.
    More members that hear about SCF will mean more trading and activity on the overall board which is good for all of us.

We would like to strive for a strong assortment of the local teams in each bag so listing some of those teams below:

Batlimore Ravens
    Baltimore Orioles
    Washington Captials
    Washington Wizards
    Washington Nationals
    New Jersey Nets
    New Jersey Devils
    Philadelphia Flyers
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Star cards, rookies, and inserts as well to mix into the grab bags.

p.s. I will update the list as card are received and place them in 10 count team bags in a monster box for storage. Will try to provide photo's before and during the show. So if you can help in any way thank you ahead of time.

As always hope some of you that live close to Baltimore come and visit us while we are set up at the show. Always, nice to meet the members that make up the site that we spend a part of our daily routine at.

Here is a thread of members and staff that have mentioned they will be going. If you plan on attending let us know in that thread:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...05#post7595205
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Don, I have a box of cards I just finished pulling for you, all I need to do is get it ready to send and it will be on the way to you...Ed

Quote Originally Posted by etmill01 View Post
    Don, I have a box of cards I just finished pulling for you, all I need to do is get it ready to send and it will be on the way to you...Ed
    Ed,
    Appreciate it and when you have it ready let me know. Thanks again as usual.

DON
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I have a bunch.....I can just bring them down myself or send them Don......lmk
    Collect Ranger RC's and Auto's
    NO GU !!

Quote Originally Posted by Captngeetch View Post
    I have a bunch.....I can just bring them down myself or send them Don......lmk
    Jeff,
    That should work as we pack some there. What day do you plan on heading down. Staying for most of the show or only a few days.

DOn
    Hidden Content

don i got some stuff i want to donate!

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Don,

Send me a PM with your addy (or some-ones addy) - I'll put a medium Flat Rate Priority mail box of stuff together for you guys in the next week or so.

Jim
    nflgridirongreats.com is for sale - Message me!

The Greatest Man in history, named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet KINGS feared him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World. He committed no crime.....yet they crucified him. He was buried in a tomb.....yet he lives today.

Quote Originally Posted by gridironherosandgreats View Post
    Don,

Send me a PM with your addy (or some-ones addy) - I'll put a medium Flat Rate Priority mail box of stuff together for you guys in the next week or so.

Jim
    Jim,
    Thanks pm on the way.

DON
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    don i got some stuff i want to donate!
    Dan pm coming your way as well. Thanks.

Don
    Hidden Content

I pulled some stuff so far of the teams mention. Can I also add other cards from teams not mention and LMK where to send? Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast