Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2010 Nationals Sports Card Convetion (help needed).

A Call out for base, inserts, game used, and auto's for the 31st NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTOR CONVENTION IN BALTIMORE, Please Help if you can!!!

We will be setting up at the 31st National Sport Collector Convention and I was going to ask if traders on this board could help supply SCF with some cards. SCF will be putting grab bags together for the Show. We will be using a lot of the base cards from the box breaks. Of course that never enough just ask Mike, Karine, Jeff, Tony, or any other member or staff that was there. We packed up literally thousands or more packs to give away.
    More members that hear about SCF will mean more trading and activity on the overall board which is good for all of us.

We would like to strive for a strong assortment of the local teams in each bag so listing some of those teams below:

Batlimore Ravens
    Baltimore Orioles
    Washington Captials
    Washington Wizards
    Washington Nationals
    New Jersey Nets
    New Jersey Devils
    Philadelphia Flyers
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Star cards, rookies, and inserts as well to mix into the grab bags.

p.s. I will update the list as card are received and place them in 10 count team bags in a monster box for storage. Will try to provide photo's before and during the show. So if you can help in any way thank you ahead of time.

As always hope some of you that live close to Baltimore come and visit us while we are set up at the show. Always, nice to meet the members that make up the site that we spend a part of our daily routine at.

Here is a thread of members and staff that have mentioned they will be going. If you plan on attending let us know in that thread:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...05#post7595205

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Don, I have a box of cards I just finished pulling for you, all I need to do is get it ready to send and it will be on the way to you...Ed
    I only trade by Beckett price guide, not eBay comp or SV, TV..I also do not collect any Panini or Donruss Baseball products..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don, I have a box of cards I just finished pulling for you, all I need to do is get it ready to send and it will be on the way to you...Ed

Ed,
    Appreciate it and when you have it ready let me know. Thanks again as usual.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Captngeetch's Items on eBay

I have a bunch.....I can just bring them down myself or send them Don......lmk

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have a bunch.....I can just bring them down myself or send them Don......lmk

Jeff,
    That should work as we pack some there. What day do you plan on heading down. Staying for most of the show or only a few days.

DOn

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

don i got some stuff i want to donate!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gridironheros's Items on eBay

Don,

Send me a PM with your addy (or some-ones addy) - I'll put a medium Flat Rate Priority mail box of stuff together for you guys in the next week or so.

Jim

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,

Send me a PM with your addy (or some-ones addy) - I'll put a medium Flat Rate Priority mail box of stuff together for you guys in the next week or so.

Jim

Jim,
    Thanks pm on the way.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

don i got some stuff i want to donate!

Dan pm coming your way as well. Thanks.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pantera04's Items on eBay

I pulled some stuff so far of the teams mention. Can I also add other cards from teams not mention and LMK where to send? Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast