Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Just insane, JR. Every once in a while I do a search for Ware, just in the hopes that I can lead you to something you don't have yet (which is pretty difficult!)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Much appreciated. I scour about a dozen different sites daily, just looking for something new. Really hoping for my white whale to pop up one of these days...

Eli Manning, and to a much lesser extent, Wes Welker and Vince Wilfork being in the Super Bowl may help things a little bit... people may bust some more 2004 products in search of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Chads-Cards's Items on eBay

Much appreciated. I scour about a dozen different sites daily, just looking for something new. Really hoping for my white whale to pop up one of these days...

Eli Manning, and to a much lesser extent, Wes Welker and Vince Wilfork being in the Super Bowl may help things a little bit... people may bust some more 2004 products in search of them.

keep an eye out for colberts!!! I only go on two sites so any help is much appreciated! Ill scour for some wares in return!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

IMO atleast busting 2004 products is a blast with chances at
    Eli Manning
    Phillip Rivers
    Big Ben
    Matt Shaub
    Bob Sanders
    Brock Lesnar lol
    Darnell Dockett
    Julius Jones
    DeAngelo Hall
    Devery henderson
    Jared Allen
    Bernard Berrian
    Will Smith
    Jonathan Vilma
    Vince Wilfork
    Steven Jackson
    Chris Cooley
    Michael Turner
    Kellen Winslow jr
    Roy Williams (lions)
    Lee Evans
    Jerricho Cothchery
    Sean Taylor
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Willie Parker
    etc

Even though there isnt much for Seahawks to pull that year (Dj Hackett and Michael Boulware mainly) I still bust some 04 once in awhile because of how solid the class was. I know your still looking for that Classics 1/1 Charmcitycards.com has those boxes for $119 which isnt bad considering alot of 04 products are expensive.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

IMO atleast busting 2004 products is a blast with chances at
    Eli Manning
    Phillip Rivers
    Big Ben
    Matt Shaub
    Bob Sanders
    Brock Lesnar lol
    Darnell Dockett
    Julius Jones
    DeAngelo Hall
    Devery henderson
    Jared Allen
    Bernard Berrian
    Will Smith
    Jonathan Vilma
    Vince Wilfork
    Steven Jackson
    Chris Cooley
    Michael Turner
    Kellen Winslow jr
    Roy Williams (lions)
    Lee Evans
    Jerricho Cothchery
    Sean Taylor
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Willie Parker
    etc

Even though there isnt much for Seahawks to pull that year (Dj Hackett and Michael Boulware mainly) I still bust some 04 once in awhile because of how solid the class was. I know your still looking for that Classics 1/1 Charmcitycards.com has those boxes for $119 which isnt bad considering alot of 04 products are expensive.

Yeah, there are a few future HOFers sprinkled in there (Fitzgerald, Jared Allen, and possibly Roethlisberger, Eli, Wilfork, Welker, and Steven Jackson) along with some bigger stars that definitely make it worth it! Always still hoping that Classics 1/1, or even the Black SPx printing plate I need for all 4, shows up soon!

keep an eye out for colberts!!! I only go on two sites so any help is much appreciated! Ill scour for some wares in return!

I found three LOW numbered Colberts for ya, just looking through a few more things before I shoot you a PM!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This month is definitely shaping up to be a fun one. Nothing HUGE, but a lot of different pick ups!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This month is definitely shaping up to be a fun one. Nothing HUGE, but a lot of different pick ups!

Nice! I have had a pretty decent month! And my birthday is on the 25th so that means more $$$ to fuel the passion!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

While life was no less hectic in February, the Matt Ware super-collection continues to grow! This was one of the more fun months I have had collecting in quite some time. A good amount of cards, by recent standards, and a ton of different ones too!

On to the FEBRUARY update!

The totals:

37 cards added February 2012. (3,242 total) I am now 758 cards away from 4,000.

17 different cards added February 2012.

29 RC cards added February 2012.

13 serial numbered cards added February 2012.

8 serial numbered RC cards added February 2012.

HIGHLIGHTS:
    Some rare ones that I don't get to pick up all too often:

2004 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Emerald #177 /75 (my 11th)
    2004 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Ruby #177 /199 (my 17th)
    2004 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Sapphire #177 /150 (my 18th)
    2004 Topps Chrome Black Refractors #262 /100 (my 21st, and my favorite non 1/1)
    2004 Topps Chrome Uncirculated Gold Xfractors #262 /279 (my 57th, but first in a loooong time)
    2004 UD Finite HG RC #217 /275 (my 27th)

MILESTONES:
    Not a major milestone this month. Hopefully something here for March!

Inching closer to 4,000, but at this rate, it may have to wait until 2013. I'll keep going, and see you in March!

SCF Rewards
    Country

As long as your picking up something youll reach your goal!!!

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast