Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

No response from Topps...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Also typical.....

Maybe Beckett?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I will definitely ask... I also shot an email to Tracy Hackler tonight. Let's see what he says.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Updating the numbers in my HOF thread after this post. Some very exciting updates coming the long overdue monthly update for April 1!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow... been a very long time since I updated this. Look for an update coming soon as there is a VERY VERY big add coming!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, it's been a loooooooong time since this thread was updated, and because of a very, VERY big add, it's time. To any of you out there who still read this, or to any newcomers who stumble upon this thread, thanks for taking the time to check out my collection.

A quick recap... Matt and I were HS classmates, and he's a good dude. I figured I would collect a few of his cards if he ever got drafted, and, long story short, because of Peter, the Mark Brunell Supercollector, and owner of the finest single player collection on the planet, any sport, any player, I figured I would throw my hat in the ring for #2.

As Matt's cards came out in 2004, I bought every one I could, which has led to my collection growing to the size that it has over the last 11 years or so. I've given his parents a ton of cards, and had some really cool interactions (and some not so great interactions) with people across a ton of different boards.

As one might expect, his cards are becoming less and less plentiful on the boards, eBay, COMC, wherever, as 2004 goes further in the rear view mirror, and I keep buying them, so the updates needed a break as well. I will continue to update the collection thread every few months or so, or whenever I add something big, which is the impetus behind this most recent recount and update.

So here goes...

As of November 1, 2014 (all numbers are for 2004 RC cards only):

Total number of Matt Ware cards: 3,535
    Total number of serial numbered Matt Ware cards: 1,313
    Total percent owned of Matt's serial numbered cards: 12.31%
    Total BV of the collection: $20,950+

The reason for the update, however, is that my whitest of white whales has surfaced, and is in hand. I was able to purchase, through eBay, the third and final 1/1 card of Matt's, his 2004 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes Platinum 1/1. It will be off to BGS soon!

I will update with more milestones and highlights as they happen. Thanks for reading!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where is the picture of the 1/1 Donruss Classics?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice looking card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks!

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast