Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Breaking worthless 1990 score series 2 just for fun.

This week I decided to break something older, just to see what cards were like back in the day. Obviously, I know 1990 score was overprinted to the point it is worthless, but still fun to crack it and see the old uniforms.

I won't even bother to list "hits" or inserts from this as there is nothing of value in it, but I will say two things. Firstly, it's so cool seeing uniforms from over 25 years ago once more, especially the old school Broncos and Bucs come out of packs.

Also, adding cards of players like Montana, Rice and Romonowski to my collection, even if they are worthless, is fun as a 49ers fan during that period (although Romonowski is always a bronco in my mind for some reason).

so an enjoyable break for very little cost and I will break something I can get pulls from next week. I also plan to set up a photo bucket will all my pulls from these in soon.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

It might be worthless but a lot of the 49ers from that set are their RC like Holt, Romanowski, Jones and others. And to me Score had the nicer pics on their cards for the players.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

I have fond memories of that set. Every kid at my 10th birthday party got 3 packs of 1990 Score.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal