Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SFD903's Items on eBay

Where do I look up PSA/DNA # online?

Hey guys. I am new to Authentication and Memoribilia in general. I am checking out some auctions on EBay for some signed 8x10's of Packers players. The pictures have the PSA/DNA sticker on them with a number. I have been looking around the PSA/DNA website for a way to match the number to the auto (some sort of registry?). I havent been able to find out how to do that. Is that something that is possible? If so where can I do that?

SCF Rewards
    Country

are you sure you are looking on the PSA/DNA site and not the PSA site??

They are different. It's really simple if you are on the correct site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is the link for the PSA/DNA cert verification site:

http://www.psadna.com/verify.chtml

And if the cert number doesn't show up there, it doesn't necesarily mean it's not a legit item. PSA sometimes takes a while to update their database, so you can always call customer service and verify the cert #. Their customer service number is 800-325-1121.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SFD903's Items on eBay

Yeah, I had the right site. Just couldnt find that section.

Vegas that link is exactly what I needed.

I appreciate your guys's help!!!